Reviews for Erasing History
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
49. A very enjoyable time travel via Fawkes after tragic murders with future knowledge to 1968. It was sad to lose Hermione and his children to Ronald's jealousy and greed.
Good start to change things with his Potter family and save Remus and Snape. Good to break Dumbledore's control and get an unbreakable vow but that seems to have pushed him to go to more manipulative methods to get his greater good.
Good to discover his heritage and finally free Hogwarts from the late puppet master.
Good to neuter Voldemort and his Death Eaters but will he crazy enough to make new Horcruxes?
So where is Voldemort hiding now and who will follow him or finance his fresh lot of Death Eaters?
With Sev and Lily together will that be enough or will Harry Orion have to pay as Fawkes said before sending him back?
Will Fawkes bond to the new headmaster Potter?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Rabunga chapter 49 . 8/26/2014
I know it's been forever since you updated but this is far too spectacular a tale to leave unfinished? Has it been abandoned?
bigfan22 chapter 49 . 8/6/2014
Fantastic job. I've read stories where Lily, Sev, Remus or Sirius raise Harry, but I have never read one where he gets the chance to help raise them. Your story was well written, and it had a very original premise. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic all the way through, and I hope real life gives you the time to write out what happens next. A story this good deserves a proper ending! Thanks for giving us what's written so far, and I look forward to an update one day soon. Great job!
Guest chapter 47 . 8/4/2014
Flying fuck - just kill Dumbledick already - this drawn out melodramatic crap is ruining the fucking story.
Nate chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Dumblefuck just needs to fucking die. Whatever his fucking excuse(s) are don't matter - the fucktard just needs to be killed.
Nate chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Harry/Orion should of beat the old fuckers skull in for that shit - no matter what Dumblefuck's reasoning was.
Phantomslap chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Not very believable. Why is Harry a pussy? How is it believable that Ron can kill Hermione? No direct magic - conjure a big ass rock above him and drop it on his ass.
Guest chapter 49 . 7/19/2014
what is up with you guys for bashing dumbledore and ron and making the death eaters good guys it's like making spider man uncle a villain or like alfred and jonathan kent villains because they taught clark and bruce the value of lives of people and they start blaming threr parents for failures and joined their hands with joker and lex or in this case voldemort and lucius and you're all doing this because jkr made a mistake with the pairing maybe one day she woukd wise up and rectify her mistake like dc comics did with superman/wonder woman in the reboot
jchangpa chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Well as I spec, it do not get better, now he is going to save Snape. yeah!, bad luck Im reading this.
jchangpa chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
The only flaw I see on this story is Draco a friend? I understand the Ron bashing or the rest of the weasley but really Draco friend not really optimistic for the rest.
Syret chapter 49 . 6/1/2014
I loved your story, GREAT job!
Guest chapter 49 . 5/14/2014
please update
Glaux Bryonia chapter 49 . 5/15/2014
Seeing your autor's note I won't badger you about the next chapter. I just want you to know how utterly I enjoyed your story as it is.
Though I think Dumbledore was a bit overmanipulative and wouldn't actually call someone 'swine' I am fully aware that I'm too late with that comment and, it being your story anyway, I know I couldn't change it. Not that it matters that much, those are just minor points of discontent.
Instead, let me tell you how much I love the relationship between the marauders and Harry and the way you kept the cannon relationships from influencing the developments portraited (Peter being the most noticable; I like how he truly died a hero this time). I also liked how you kept Harry from being truly overpowered despite the load of advantages he has (cough*animagus forms*cough among others).
Simply put, I admire the time and thought you put into this and like to say thank you for your hard work. I hope you'll enjoy writing for a very long time to come.
Oh, and though it's a bit late, congratulations on getting engaged. If you're married by now, congratulations for that too.
omh666 chapter 49 . 5/9/2014
Mmmm nice.
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 49 . 5/6/2014
Congratulations on your engagement. Hope everything is / has been going well on that front.

Been an interesting and fun story thus far. My only gripe is with the Unspeakables. You have Orion and Eagle talk about starting to date, then that thread evaporates. You talk about Orion and Croaker talking about a mole and then that thread, too, evaporates. You do have a lot of things going, but please don't simply drop a plotline.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
2,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »