Reviews for Erasing History
Deathday Party Planner chapter 49 . 4/15/2014
Congratulations on your apparent nuptials! Real life takes precidence over fan fiction but I hope your muse and circumstances will allow you to return to this writing project soon. Tightly and well written, my only complaints are that I find the five teens to be relatively unsympathetic characters at this point and I'm disappointed that you have decided on the Evans/Snape pairing as I find Severus the least deserving. In this regard you seem to illustrate a channeling of JKR's affinity for depicting smart girls making dumb choices. Still, I enjoyed the read and look forward to more when time allows.
Poppyseed Pomphrey chapter 49 . 4/14/2014
Congratulations on your engagement! Unfortunately, I can not tell when this chapter was published, but I am hoping it was at least this year, as I can't wait until the next chapter appears!
Deathday Party Planner chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
Wow! Wonderful story! Though, you have lost track of your werewolf plot thread. Initially, your werewolves were canon, only able to transform involuntarily and be contagious on a full moon. In this chapter you've altered that mime with a big divergence from canon werewolves to be more like the Twilight lycans able to transform at will and infect anytime - in otherwords, Remus' little furry problem isn't so little. Provoked, out of control, he really is a potentially unconstrained monster. No one is truly safe around him at any time. In a more realistic treatment, he wouldn't be allowed to attend school or go anywhere where he might be able to present an imminent danger without constant restraints or minders. This type of werewolf is not consistant with the 'Werewolf At Hogwarts' story thread. If he were a danger only once a month he could be secluded for the day, now there is no time when he is safe - no school could responsibly admit him.
grurple chapter 49 . 3/23/2014
This! Gaaah! AMAZING! I do love the fact that Harry can spend time with his Potter family as well as his new family. Love your writing style and hope to see more updates when time allows :D
PhoenixTears21 chapter 49 . 3/14/2014
i love this story very much (i spent 3 days reading it) and will wait for the next chapter. i know how it feels when real life gets in the way of writing. im stuck right now with real life problems and writers block.
rowenasheir chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
Nagini died when the manor fell on her!
rowenasheir chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
Like the dream. He really needs to tell the boys about the ROR!
AJ Granger chapter 49 . 2/14/2014
We should see more of Laura. She appears roughly three times. Once when Harry notices his attraction to her, then for the Yule Ball, and then when he confesses he loves her. We should see her, and them together. And it would be nice to see her introduced to his sons, and family. He could even propose, and possibly have a child with her. I'm not sure he'd intentionally plan for it, but sometimes things happen even if we don't plan for them. Just a thought. Otherwise, I really like the story, and where it seems to be going.
Ivoryrose777 chapter 49 . 1/26/2014
There is some sirius* wink wink* Dumbledore bashing in his, but it's pretty good. Please update!
angelofheaven001 chapter 49 . 1/24/2014
wait 4 more.
thehelpinghand chapter 49 . 1/2/2014
I love your story me am glade that I started reading it dispute the fact that the summary was not of a story I would normally read. Take your time in weighting the next chapters because the best stories are never rushed.
thehelpinghand chapter 25 . 1/1/2014
I thought nagini was dead?
Potato chapter 49 . 12/30/2013
Are you going to update? I want to know what will happen to Voldemort.
Sitanya chapter 49 . 12/30/2013
Wow ! What an incredible time-travel story. I have been reading it for at least 10 hours straight. I noticed that you haven't updated in a while. I hope you will finish the story as it seemed to be coming to an end: after all, the horcruxes have been destroyed and Dumbledore is out of the way.

There's only 2 years left to Hogwarts and following that, there's only more or less 3 years before the birth of Harry. I hope you won't pass through those 5 years extensively. Depending on when you want the final fight to happen, the rest is only context. You also have an epilogue to write, which could be interesting.

So, maybe 5 to 10 chapters. It would be a pity not to see the end of it.
Devarios chapter 49 . 12/26/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter I hope its up soon
2,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »