Reviews for Eien no Shasai
CeciliaWinnifer chapter 14 . 2/14
I'm going to put this straights so...
She's a really really REALLY WEIRD which you made up
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Thoroughly Misguided chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
I feel like the beginning of the story is a bit rushed, but all in all, a wonderful fanfic! Please write more! :D
Kazene Kageyo chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
Kari's note saying 'gone to train'. The first two kanji literally means train, as in the method of transportation.
Guest chapter 74 . 7/17/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i want the next chapter :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(
Shinome Akira chapter 25 . 6/17/2012
I love this fanfiction! You should write more!
MoonBeams 17 chapter 52 . 5/14/2012
The only thing I hate is Kari's personality. I prefer her to be like a normal girl, not some retarded stubborn person. What I like about her is her overprotectiveness. What I hate is that she goes barging through peoples lives, like Hinata and Neji's life. Seriously, she doesn't even know why Neji is mean to her and then she judges him! But I still love this story so I will not abandon it!
Koori Shirayuki chapter 74 . 12/24/2010
This was good though i wish u didn't have to make this a cliffhanger.
Allora123 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Why do you want us to read the edited version...sometimes the best story is the non edited...so ill read the edited and the non edited and tell you which one i think is the best so far you are a fantastic Author )
WrittenINSharpy chapter 74 . 9/3/2010
Oh..uhm, this is 7thDwarf o.o I wanted to leave another review, so I'm using this XD.

For the record, I'm still really shocked you only got about 1/2k reviews... This story probly made me cry more times than that! D: I hope you get the much more deserved reviews on the edited version!

So long, and thanks for the great read!
7thDwarf chapter 74 . 9/3/2010
There was an edited version? Who knew...XD aha.

Aww, that really makes we sad that this version is discontinued; for the most part. However, there's a difference between edited and rewritten, right?

74 chapters, all gone, eh? Well I hope it's for the better :] Loved this fic, loved the characters, and love you!

Sniff, R.I.P, Original Eien no Shasai...
AmmyChey3X chapter 73 . 8/21/2010
This FanFic is the most awesomest fanfi I have ever read!

...As of yet...

The first time I read Eien no Shasai, I got up to reading chapter 50 before I was getting a bit bored, but after a few weeks of reading really short fanfics, I decided on reading this again.

And I regret not finishing it sooner!

My favourite chapter was the one with Neji-Hinata's fight-it was really emotional and heartbraking when Kari came between Hinata and Neji!

And In the Wave Country, when Kari took the Chidori and when she 'died', it made me cry! And it takes a lot of emotional stuff to make me shed tears on FanFiction...

And Kari-Chan is so adorable! She makes me think of my crazy friend Caitlyn-minus the madness.

Anyway, Eien no Shasai is, by far, the best fanfic that I have read since being on !

(And sorry for the long review-this is why my Dad calls me 'Machine-Gun-Mouth'!)

Good Luck with the rest of this fic!

Ja Ne,

Chey3X
Jenjenjojo1012 chapter 72 . 7/14/2010
all i can say is... please update soon! this is the best (and longest) sasuxoc story online! i can't get enough! ive been rereading and rereading this 4 a long time awaiting updates so please help me with this contagious disese and update! :)
GuitarGirl1418 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Omg! you finally wrote a chapter and of course you did not dissapoint me it was Amazzzzzzingggg! I swear u are the best writer no one can beat u cuz ur toooo Good lol I'm jst glad ur back to writing u made my day _
Jenjenjojo1012 chapter 73 . 5/23/2010
hey i am loving ur story again but...theres a problem...you haven't updated :) please hurry with the nex chapter! im so addicted :) (im listening 2 addicted by kelly clarkson right now :3 ) lol if u need any help or advise or any thing jus message me :) kk? lol cant wai 4 chp. 74? i think so... lol 2many chps im loving it! (i should totaly b in a mac donalds commercial! ) please get ack 2 me ASAP :) BUH BYE!