Reviews for Butterfly
BCookkiieee chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Loved it! Short but sweet and I liked the bit at the end where each character kept something to keep Kate with them!
Baxta chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
So sweet, brought one of those sad smiles to my face.
Lovely.
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Beautiful
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
The story of Abby's new tat was incredibly moving.

Even more so was this part of the last paragraph: "Abby found herself smiling. Each of them continued to carry a little of Kate Todd everywhere. Abby knew that Tony had swiped Kate’s ID when Gibbs was going through her desk, McGee had written her into his novel, Gibb’s had slid the bullet used to kill her from evidence and into his top drawer, even Ducky had a little of Kate hidden away, one scalpel he would never use on a victim or otherwise."
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
A great story. Very good.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I like well done
Bluebird88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Aww, a nice, bittersweet little ficlet. I can absolutely believe Abby getting a tatoo in memory of Kate, and I really liked each member of the team's way of remembering her - very in-character.
airbear23 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This was beautiful! I loved Kate, too and I think the little ways you had the team hold on to her were perfect.
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Short sweet. Loved it. Did it ever say Kate's middle name? Or did you just make it up?

CA
a chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I liked it all. It was sweet and I like your description. This may sound odd but my favorite line was the last one. Its a very pretty turn of phrase...lol...I sound so old..anyway keep writing.
PaperHat chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was so sweet. Good job!
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
that was very sweet! great job!