Reviews for Diving In A Pool Of Pain
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Drew deserved that and more. A ball for a ball I reckon. Still, a lost scholarship is good.
So clearly I enjoyed this a lot lol! xo
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
I am bloodthirsty and upset

You are incredible
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
*screams and cries and punches everyone around me* NO NO NO WHYYYYYYY *struggles against worried doctors attempting to sedate me* NOOOOOO
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Sammeh get up bby ur naked
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Oh I LOVE this story. PERFECT ending! I thought you were just going to leave it with Dean's revenge but that was MUCH better :)
ccase13 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Sam did finally get his chance to beat on his worst bully.
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Great story. I'm impressed that Sam went and took care of Drew himself. I like that.
Gohanzgirl chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
I loved reading this! Wonderful writing!
TaraHalliwell chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Wow, this story was amazing. Dean put Drew through the perfect punishment if you ask me and Sam kicked his sorry ass three ways from Sunday. I loved the angst and everything else so keep up the good work.
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
SHEESE! Poor Sammy! I hope that Dean removes one of good ol' Drew balls! That would be just perfect. What an ass that kid is. I freakin hate him! I want him dead! LOL! Nobody mess's with my Sammy! I really want Dean to hurt that kid! EXCELLENT JOB! LOVE IT!
Shannanigans chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
That was so sad! You had me crying a few times. Sam was so vulnerable here. Well told.
Kat chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
I can't believe it. Torturing poor Sammy is one thing, but basically maiming him? That's evil. :(
The Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
loving the story just one question

in the first chapter u said Sam was 16 and in chapter four says he's not yet 15

so just how old is he supposed to be in here
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Very sad story. Nicely written though.