Reviews for Requiescence
RP chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I'm enjoying this. Keep up the good work. :D
Bunnyillusion chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
:D

Love the idea.. though i feel bad for allen
XD chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is just a little friendly reminder: since Allen is Parasitic, he can cleanse himself of the poison. He couldn't have died that way, but it's nice nonetheless. I'm really sad that you haven't updated in a long time though...
akinos chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Update soon, i can't wait.
VeiledDarkness chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
...Wow, this is crazy. I had almost the exact same idea for a fic like this awhile ago. Y'know, the whole Allen-dies-but-comes-back-as-a-ghost thing? Except in my prologue (I've already written it, I just never thought about posting it) Kanda actually killed Allen. Y'know, accidentally, of course, but yeah, it was because Allen was trying to save his life. The resemblance is uncanny. Gah, well, I'm glad I never posted it, now, since I'd feel like a big copycat when I found this story. Seriously, my jaw was hanging open for a good minute when I read the story summary. Gah.

But, anyway, yours is really good so far. I think you have the characterizations down very, very well. Kanda's kind of hard to write as. u_

So, good luck with the rest of this story. I hope you update it soon. I'd like to read more of it. Until next chapter...
TheyCallMeDeath chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
It's pretty interesting,I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Dementra chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
There's something wrong with that idea. In both the manga and the anime, Allen got hit by an akuma bullet, but he survived because of his parasite innocence's powers (even though the stars had already appeared).
Phantom SunsSong chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
I didn't really notice anything, but then, I'm unlikely to notice any inconsistancies with the series anyway. xD I need to go read the manga or watch the anime or something (now that I've discovered anime online!).

Another good chapter. For some reason, I find Kanda's serious additude funny. Probably because he kinda reminds me of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho.
Tokiya chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
I truely love how you wrote all characters and their interactions, especially Kanda. Please update soon.
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Wonder what's going to happen next...good story so far. I didn't notice any errors, but it is late, so I might be oblivious. I'm looking foward to more.
SeikaDragon chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Woa! I love Kanda.. I wonder why Allen is in this state and how Kanda will be help him.
chi chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
I like it it has a good ring to it. Please don't change the names I'll get confused!
windam2611 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
nice one...

update soon
laughingst chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I love it! Please, please continue!
Nicolet chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
You know something? I think your writing style is fantastic, and try as I might, I can't write like that. In that way I mean. And no one's OOC as far as I can tell. Continue!