Reviews for Only You
h chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
nice story ! Please continue !
prrrincess chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Pls update! :)
hpgrl95 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
hhahahahah love this story please please update!
AnitaPotter chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Just discovered your story. It's interesting. Why haven't you updated for months? What a waste!
cristina chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
that's a really interesting beginning, you should really continue this!

hope to see an update soon
kay2164 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
So far, so good. Can't wait until you update
Princess Gillybean chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
yay Scorpius/Lily! my favourite :)
CowahBull chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Very Very good. Very cute!

I love Scropius's relationship with the Potter/Weasley gang.
CowahBull chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I love it! I can't wait to read the rest...startign with the next chapter!

You kept them in character! I imagined Scorpius differently...but everyone does!
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Very good! As I've said before I do like Scorpius and how you portray him! Lily seems a lot like her grandmother [on both sides!] so this should make for an interesting time. Can't wait to read more! :)
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I absolutely adore it! I love the beginning and the point of view you have begun - as though you are Scorpius! Great job so far! :)
brokenstitches chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Nice :) Can't wait to read more!
xoxphoenix chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I'm a Rose/Scorpius fan that's not to say I don't like Lily/Scorpius because I do, it's just I haven't found a good fanfic concerning the two. Well, now I have.

This story is so well written and the characterizations are perfect. I really like your characterization of both Lily and Scorpius. I was a little surprised on how you characterized Albus, his usually portrayed as the 'goody two shoes' but here you've made him more relaxed, more you know human. I'm glad his not the perfect student, with the perfect grades, it makes his character more likeable and more awesome.

I love Scorpius. And I love Narcissa, shame she died :( Keep writing I'm loving this story!
Sinning Angel chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
i luv this story...its awsome..!
Lady Tol chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This story is very well written so far. I hadn't thought about it before, but it makes sense that

Draco might not want Scorpius to go to Hogwarts. Great job and good luck with the rest of this story!