Reviews for Hunter Angel
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
nice one,and also kinda sad.
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
OKAY THATS IT! i am challenging you!

you teased me and made me hope that MAYBE this was you know what. i challenge you to do ONE one shot, with dean and sam. if you do that i will write a story of what ever you want. that and i will not bother you with a slash again.

evil evil EVIL!

mel
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Damn girl!

yeah I read this, but just didn't review, you know...shy and all!

but I remember loving this the first time and the second time I rad it...

HAWT!

and sad and hot! LOL

yeah my mind is stuck on hot!

I have goosebumps...seriously...GOD!

awesome!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Hm, is it... could it possibly be Madison? You said she had brunette hair.
lois-singer chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
wow that was an amazing story. I loved it. You didn't get TOO detailed which is great! i love the way you wrote this and i hope you keep writing more!

LOIS-SINGER!
Chloe Winchester chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Whew! Damn that was hot. I'm not a Sammy girl and that was hot. DAMN! The ending made me sad though...Anyway I loved it. I love everything you do! Keep it coming baby!

XX CW XX
Heartaches and Cheap Wine chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was Really nice!

Really loved the ending!

Deserves a favourite!

K

xo
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Love it, it's awesome. Made my skin tingle. Hope you have an great birthday little girl. Hugs, Vonnie
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Happy Birthday! Don't worry, you're still a young pup :)

This piece was melancholy but enjoyable nonetheless. It left me wanting more. But that's always a good thing.
friendly chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
nice job.. that was good...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
wo that was SMEXY loved it love it loved it.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Wow, what a story Kris! OMG, I think I need a showwer now. It's nice to know that Maybe Sammy will end up with a good life even if Dean has to give his to keep Sammy safe! And I take it that Dean is Sam's guardian angel after all!
GDrone chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Happy birthday and thanks for the story! I enjoyed it!
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Hey Kris!

It still reads awesomely the third time around. I've said before you have a nack for love scenes, but you yanked up the hotometer for this one. I so wanted to be that angel and I'm sure other readers will want to be too!

Catch you soon, Gill x
Merisha chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Happy Birthday Kris ;0)

And what an awesome birthday pressie for yourself LOL ;0) - I loved this story from beginning to end ... and Dean standing at the Impala was so beautiful and heart-breaking *sniffs loudly again* - just excellent! Straight to fav's LOL ;0)

Hugs