Reviews for Die, Black, Die Slowly
juliet233 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
You write Edward so well! I love it at the very end where he's fighting against himself - you seem to capture the emotion perfectly of it.
Katie chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Amazing. You write EPOV so well that I wish you could write the entire book from Edward's perspective.

Regarding to Jacob's pack memory, I thought that they couldn't speak in wolf form and that they don't hear each others' thoughts when they're in human form? So I'm a bit puzzled by the "I asked softly, “Bella? Bella, are you hurt?”" line.

But other than that minor detail, this was utter brilliance. Exactly what I thought Edward was probably thinking. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
juliet233 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
You did amazingly well with writing Edward's point of view of the situation! Great story, and I love the way you ended it :)
jenwin23 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Escellent extended scene.

Too tired to comment more.
mckellsaxey chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
SO is this the end, or is there more? I think personaly the story should continue, its quite hilarous seeing Jake's reactions in Edward's head... good story continue.
MrsMcCoy chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Very well done, loved hearing Charlie's thoughts!
momofboys chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
You convinced me to leave my first ever review. You write EPOV so well! I would love to read more Twilight fan fic from you.
Sierra chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Aw. That was so cute. Loved the part about turning Jacobs motercycle into a vase for Esme. Please write more.
crazycatgirl chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
I love your stories, they are all so wonderful! This is difinitely the best Twilight fanfiction I've read. Please write more!
sbeller chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
found this listed as a recomendation on twilight moms, glad that i read it. it is very well written.
runaway xo chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Very good :)
veintisiete chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Omg! It's fantastic, really. Totally IC Edward, I mean. It's so difficult to find a story like this in the spanish fandom ;_;

Maybe you want to let me translate it? I will credit ya, of curse, and link back the original story. I can translate the RR if you want to, too.

See ya!

wir.
SJM293 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
My favorite Twilight fic. Edward is perfectly portrayed; it's really cool to see his point of view like this.
full.speed.adrift chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
This is great! It's exactly the way that I thought Edward would feel about the whole 'situation'. You portray Edward well without too much cheesy stuff (ie. saying angel every time Bella is mentioned).

Charlotte :-)