Reviews for Die, Black, Die Slowly
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
so funny it hurts
sam-eliza chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Great job! Could I request that you write the scene when Edward opens the letter in the airport at the end of Twilight. I've been looking for one written from EPOV and can't find one!
sam-eliza chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
I really enjoyed all of these, especially the scene when Edward reads Jacob's mind and sees what happened immediately after he left. Great job! Keep writing!
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
THANK YOU! I've been dying to find someone who took the time to write this fan fic. I found a few Eclipse from Edward's pov stories, but none yet included this scene, my favorite scene. I love the protective lover scenes. Great job!
chedward chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
W.O.W. I wish you would write more twilight fics, especially in Edward's POV.

You obviously understand Edward's angst and inner torment (not to mention his devotion to Bella)..one of the best takes I've read on the battle between Edward/Jacob. You have managed to portray the perfect balance of rage/insecurity that I would imagine Edward as having without going to far overboard with the insecurities & the obsessions as some authors tend to do. Not an easy balance, and you have managed very well! Bravo!

Would love to see you tackle some other areas of the twilight saga from Edward's pov.
nicford chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Great! I loved it!
life chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
again so, so , so (oh thousand times so ) wonderful, beautiful,awesome, enchanting and breathtaking. I apologize for being such a silly enthusiast at the moment but, hey thats me so loved it. It is a 100 0 0 percent Edward. exactly as i pictured it. wow really

please please keep on wiritng! if not edward povs than at least more missing scenes of the twilight novels. Im begging here ok?

life chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
this was absolutely and utterly great! there arent words ..

it is so (!) Edward. Just exactly him in all his facets. It took me off guard that I had to laugh pretty often, though i really, honestly like Jake. But it was just outstanding funny in a wierd kind of way, if you know what I mean. hu .. propably not but, well nevermind

All in all: it was so what I have always thought what Edward might have thought in tis scenario.

so congrats and PLEASE, PLEASE keep on writing such wonderfull, observent (! how do you do that? how do you get into anothers head so esealy? amazing ..) , totally endearing stroies.

thanks so much
veintisiete chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
You write an amazing Edward POV! I really liked this a lot, you did a very good job and i see everything IC. The thoughts so! And I know that they can be so difficult ;)

Keep writing, philippa!
Viridis73 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Oh, please keep writing some EPOV. Breaking dawn was difficult. But with only a partial draft of Midnight Sun and all of Eclipse...please...please...
Viridis73 chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
I loved it, again. I wish that it were longer.
Viridis73 chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Drone minded. God, I love it. Really, I do like Jacob - he was just truly irritating through most of Eclipse.
Viridis73 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I loved it! Mind you I do like Jacob, but, I love Edward. I love reading from his point of view.
Anna562 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
You do a marvelous job with Edward's POV! He's usually so serious (and morose). It's nice to "hear" his sense of humor: a phase disaster waiting to happen; Bella was the one who thought jumping off a cliff was a good idea; I don't have my gauntlets with me; a Mother's Day vase for Esme, etc.

I really enjoy reading your work. Thanks for writing.
jingles4thestorm chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
That was hardcore to say the least. I loved your EPOV's. If you get the chance you should check mine out. Lots of people like it and I would love to know what you think since yours is so kickas.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »