Reviews for Die, Black, Die Slowly
jingles4thestorm chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hell yeah, it's all on Edward man.

You did a really good job of writing this. I never even considered Jacob's fantasies playing in his mind so good on you
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Loved it, I always thought that confrontation was a tad lacking.
Amber Energi chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Wow, you did great for this being your first Twilight fic. You can get into Edward's head very easily. I would love for you to do more scenes of Eclipse from Edward's perspective. I have always wondered what he thought when he saw Bella kiss Jacob. Also his thoughts during "Compromise" would be awesome. I really hope you will continue writting Twilight fics.
lunamorada17 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
It's so funny. I love it.
Allyouhavetodoisbreathe chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
loved it :)

totally realistic and the characters worked well- i liked charlie

how did you get into this community?

:) thanx
Claw chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
These were really great.
kallisti23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I think you really got Edward's voice right. It feels very true to him. Great work!
mishel635 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Great story! I just started reading fanfic in the last few weeks and I really enjoyed this! Great writing and a great idea for Edward's POV. Thank you!
Just Another Phase chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
LOVED this one...intelligent reference to Romeo...Thanks and please write more Twilight fanfic!
Just Another Phase chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I am leaving a comment on every story, because it's the least I can do for such an amazing author! Thanks so much...truly amazing stories from my fav POV!
Just Another Phase chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Holy crow this was good! I can't say that enough about your stories...please,please, please write some more! They are so good!
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I just wanted to say thanks for the great Twilight stories. I thoroughly enjoyed them. I really wish you would write more! I have you bookmarked as a favorite and hope that you will consider writing more from EPOV...you have a gift and are an excellent writer. Thanks again
findthewill chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love this story! You really caught Edward's anger and insecurity, along with his love for Bella.
Anna562 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
You write an amazing Edward! His POV seemed right on target with SM's and your sense of humor is hysterical. Excellent job!
tanwellman chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
I enjoyed your story. I do hope you'll write more. Thanks!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »