Reviews for A First Time for Everything
FateBreaker7 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Ah that's so cute! i think you should so continue this story!
Willow Silvernight chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Wow! Thats all I can say! That was really good!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Just kidding... I thought my email was going to show up, but it didn't...

there ya go! :D
blondie AKA robin chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
You'll be hearing this a lot from me - but what wonderful writing! You're work is a joy to read. These characters are in your heart - I can tell. The way you portrayed Bella's reaction to Edward and the baby - spot on (to borrow a phrase...).

So, Bella's power... I haven't read F&aD yet... it's next on the list...

I'm thinking that in addition to being able to block 'mentally talented' vampires, she can now impress thoughts on others. She can plant ideas in other's minds, and coerce them to do what she pleases (I'm guessing that she is more successful on weaker minded humans than on vampires).

Such a pleasure to read!

blondie
doreansmomma chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
This is a very good story! It is interesting how you write different "snap shots," if you will, of Bella's life afterwards. Keep up the good work!
WordsfromAshes chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I love this story so far. Love how Bella doesn't have perfect control yet and torments edward haha.

and haha. You have no idea how nasty the cole slaw is at our school. It's manaise and... water basically. Blech!

~SS
Tiffany chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
I absolutely LOVE your writing! :) You truly are talented. I only hope that updates for Forever and a Day are coming soon... I'm a very impatient person :D

Again...I'm sticking to my guess that Bella is able to appear more like her human self, hence the ability to change her eye color, etc. And also that she is perceptive in gauging other humans' emotional states and able to manipulate them slightly, like making the babies less anxious :)

Another fantastic piece :D ...and now you have my contact! :) Write more soon! :)
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
I loved this! I like how it's an ordinary day for them and you only subtely introduced Bella's gift instead of making a big deal about it. Great writing!
Venustas chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Ahh, how kawaii! I love it!
Princess-Tinkerbelle chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
It's pretty and I love it!

So incredibly sweet!

Please add more!

Love,

elliex

I'm off to read your other fics now!

Tarah!
Willow Silvernight chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This is hilarious! I could just see Edward doing that too! Please, continue it!
bookworm1331 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Are you going to keep writing? Because you should!

twilightcrazy123321
Rebekah chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
i think its um she can "look" human you know?yea i love it good work
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
sweet story.
pixievamp chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I absolutely love this story! Please, please, please make it more than a one shot! Write again soon!

-Hayley :)