Reviews for Measure of A Man
Simple Shimmers chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
You have convinced me...Matsuda is now my favorite character next to light...or actally he's better, cuz light creeps me out. Oh crap what if light heard me...P-please d-don't k-kill m-me!

Hopefully I won't die...yet...Good story...to tell you the truth I only saw death note twice...Now I'm thinking of watching the whole thing. Yes...your thinking Why the Hell is a person reading fanfictions about Anime/Manga they never read, Simple answer...Cuz I Can!

Hehe...Bye!

Not Here-Chan
Nije vazno chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
How sad... :'( I hope Matsuda gets some loving soon. 3
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
He is absolutely adorable. He's definately one of my favorite characters. Totally. He's the underdog, and I always can't help but love the underdog. So I will join in your noble quest to find Matsuda-lovers!
World's Forgotten Boy chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
haha you need to continue this, it was too short!

Seriously.
Booji chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Poor Matsuda :(

He DOES need more love.
Naruto-kunlover45 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
AW, poor Matsuda!I feel so bad for him!
Rai Vinn chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I shall now direct my love to Matsuda too. He's great.
xxFrostleafxx chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This is gushing with sadness.

That line you put in from the second paragraph, "He had always felt unintelligent," really had me "awwing" in pity and the story fits with it perfectly. You can just tell Matsuda's full of unexpressed desires. . Though at the same time Light and L action, however, makes me slightly happy. XD I love your writing style here. And Matsuda looks like he's just so sad, and needs someone to care about him. I've honestly always thought he should hook up with Ide. XD I love Matsuda because he's mooshy.

The story was very good, overall. I'm glad I read this story .