Reviews for WWE Underground 2: The Hostile Takeover
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Ooh! I love this please, please update soon.
T-money1 chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Really great stuff here, bro! Sorry for not reviewing recently, but work's been keeping me busy. Anyway, great job!
Shallowbeauty chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Wow, I just read chapters 1-6 and I have the say, they're just as awesome as the first story and it's already got me hooked, so keep writing, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Zadok chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
great chapter

and thanx for including Amy in the fic and bad as it may be I think that John should be attracted to Amy and vice-versa and John should have choose between Amy and Torrie.

also I am not the least bit suprised by JBL being in Vince's Gang but Kane
Sorceress of Magic chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
okay i kno if this really happened jbl would be wit vince but kane? haha congrats for john and torrie its cute! great chapter and plz update soon
Fidelitas chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Great chapter!

John and Torrie are so happy about the incoming baby.

I hope everything is gonna be alright for Torrie, I know Amy will help her eventually and I hope Amy will stay out of trouble,I don't know but I feel she'll have some huge part in this story ;)

You are gonna put Dave back in the story,you do this for me,don't you? Thanks! Can't wait for seeing his reaction to Randy's request :D

Vince is on his way...let Randy, John and Chris being prepared for up guys!

Loving it!
Humpaz2210 chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Good chapter, can't wait until the action starts wo update soon.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
wow thats a shocker! johns gonna regret reentring the business huh? i wonder if the alliance will stick? great chapter and please update soon
Fidelitas chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
Great chapter!

It's not easy for each of them trust the others, I can't blame them.

Wow, what a news flash for John that was, like a cold shower... :) but it's awesome!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Fidelitas chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Short but nice chapter!

That's it,they will team up against Vince,I know they can fight him together :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Zadok chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
This has been one heck of a start. to Underground 2. let me start off by saying that over the past few days I read WWE Underground and DAMN dude I'm impressed, thats one of the most impressive stories I have ever read. I am so captivated by the complex in's and outs of all these characters.

Are you gonna explain what happended to Benoit and Eddie because though they were relativly minor, I still wanna know where they are (are they dead, alive, imprison, in the hospital, in hiding)

also could you include Lita (one of my favorite characters) in the story as somebody close to john ( ex. if something happens to Torrie and Matthew, could she be Johns new girlfriend ) or make her someone from his past that was he knew and really cared about before he meet Torrie,
Humpaz2210 chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Ar man come on this chapter rocks, its great, i almost passed out when i saw u updated, anyway can't wait for next chapter.

Update soon.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
wow r all three gangs gonna unite to take out vince? i just read the first story and im dyin to hear more so if u wouldn't mind updatin soon thanx!
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
Awesome chapter! :)
Fidelitas chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Nice chapter!

Can't wait for the next chapter i wanna read more about their meeting...it's gonna be great!

update soon,please :)