Reviews for Potions Mishap
kelwin chapter 7 . 6/24
good fic
Cemalidor chapter 5 . 4/13
"She had it coming", is the only thing coming up. o.O
Nice touch with the Lilies there. :XD
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 4/13
Oh dear, this makes me grin/laugh, for all the wrong reasons...
Cemalidor chapter 3 . 4/13
Hm, did Luna tried to clear his mind or empty it? :XD If she don't stop she might put him into some 'vacuum' mode. Pun semiintended. ;)
Cemalidor chapter 2 . 4/13
The self proclaim 'sane' are the dangerous loonies. :)
So Luna grabbing (literally) the initiative. *snickers* Two steps more and Voldi wont come loser to Harrys mind closer than two lightyears. :XD
AnAddictedReader chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Were you watching Austin Powers as you typed this or watched it recently? Those nicknames you used were the movie.
Miner603 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
I love the connection to that story. I remember reading that one in Both High school and College.
Navn Ukjent chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Fun fic.
jesterod chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
omg yes i love this there needs to be more lol i cant wait luna is awesome
a-d Pilot chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Harry lay on his bed and stared up at the ceiling, contemplating how right the Dursley's were to call him a freak. Even his scar had stopped bothering him since the first time Voldy had walked in on one of his dreams in the last week and had turned green and immediately left. How freakish were you when even a dark lord couldn't stand to spend a couple of minutes torturing you?

Voldemort chuckled darkly while striding down the darkened hallway into his favorite victims mind. "Hello boy, I see it's time for our nightly debate. Ah, I see you've companee-ge'esh gool'beh bey lah!"

Eyes widening in recognition he spun around and hurried back the way he'd come. "I did not need to know that. I did not need to know that."
alix33 chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
"Voldemort drawled out doubtfully with a raised, well he would have had he had one, eyebrow." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
"Harry whistled happily as he used an old rusted push mower on the Dursley's spacious lawn," - "Dursleys' spacious lawn".
"insuring that my side of the family is purely non-magical." - "ensuring that my side".
"the tiny pouch they insisted he wear that caused it. He'd had to cast three size expansion charms on the interior of the thing to keep it from looking like he was trying to smuggle a banana through customs. Two would probably have been enough, but with the Lilys wearing what appeared to be dental floss he knew the extra room was necessary." - EW!
"Now, we are going to insure that our dreams for the rest of the summer don't go off track because of… poor hair choices." - "ensure that our dreams".
alix33 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
"As a baby you spend a large amount of time sucking on her breasts for sustenance," - "spent a large amount".
"Luna's hand dropped down to Harry's lap and grabbed something near and dear to him in a light grip that hinted that it could get a lot tighter if he said the wrong thing. "I said, you should have thought of having sex with me at least five times, right?" Harry suddenly realized he was a seer, because he could see a lot of pain in his future if he didn't answer Luna's question with the answer she wanted to hear. " - Ouch!
"Seven times and I tried to peak down your blouse twice." - "peek down your blouse".
"shifting uncomfortably as the baggy pants he was forced to wear began to look like the clown's were raising the bigtop for the night's performance at the circus." - "the clowns were raising".
"err Ginny are slightly less sickening then the ones with Voldemort taunting me." - "less sickening than the ones".
"it was just a potion's accident and relieved that he was no longer showing any embarrassing reaction's to Luna's presence." - "it was just a potions accident and relieved that he was no longer showing any embarrassing reactions to Luna's presence."
NarutosBrat chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Is this finished, or is there more?
loretta537 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
this is good story, i hope you continue it one day