Reviews for Potions Mishap
Estavius chapter 7 . 8/18
The one thing that sounds a tad odd is that even if Harry ends up being his own father, that does still mean that he'll die, as the present time Potter will go back, father himself, and then get killed by Voldemort. As soon as he goes back, he's no longer an issue to the present Voldemort, assuming he does become his own father in order to stop time a time paradox.
loretta537 chapter 7 . 7/4
i miss this story, please update it soon
This needs to be continued. Siriusly.
Mistress of Potions chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
You are very good at insanity, thank you.
CharmedArtist chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
heheheheheheheheheehe the bits with Snape and the dementors are the BEST!
kelwin chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
good fic
Cemalidor chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
"She had it coming", is the only thing coming up. o.O
Nice touch with the Lilies there. :XD
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
Oh dear, this makes me grin/laugh, for all the wrong reasons...
Cemalidor chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Hm, did Luna tried to clear his mind or empty it? :XD If she don't stop she might put him into some 'vacuum' mode. Pun semiintended. ;)
Cemalidor chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
The self proclaim 'sane' are the dangerous loonies. :)
So Luna grabbing (literally) the initiative. *snickers* Two steps more and Voldi wont come loser to Harrys mind closer than two lightyears. :XD
AnAddictedReader chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Were you watching Austin Powers as you typed this or watched it recently? Those nicknames you used were the movie.
Miner603 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
I love the connection to that story. I remember reading that one in Both High school and College.
Navn Ukjent chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Fun fic.
jesterod chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
omg yes i love this there needs to be more lol i cant wait luna is awesome
a-d Pilot chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Harry lay on his bed and stared up at the ceiling, contemplating how right the Dursley's were to call him a freak. Even his scar had stopped bothering him since the first time Voldy had walked in on one of his dreams in the last week and had turned green and immediately left. How freakish were you when even a dark lord couldn't stand to spend a couple of minutes torturing you?

Voldemort chuckled darkly while striding down the darkened hallway into his favorite victims mind. "Hello boy, I see it's time for our nightly debate. Ah, I see you've companee-ge'esh gool'beh bey lah!"

Eyes widening in recognition he spun around and hurried back the way he'd come. "I did not need to know that. I did not need to know that."