Reviews for Potions Mishap
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
If you are wondering why anyone would call a skin-breathing charm the bobbing-head, this is because it was developed to help one behave like a shop-vac.

...

...think about it.
MartinDeShade chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
I know you were just writing this for the amusement, but there is one plot hole sticks out to me. You have Harry not knowing Occlumancy but knowing Luna and knowing Voldemort was getting into his head. This would make much more sense if he knew what Occlumancy was since he learned in fifth year along with Luna.
Estavius chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
The one thing that sounds a tad odd is that even if Harry ends up being his own father, that does still mean that he'll die, as the present time Potter will go back, father himself, and then get killed by Voldemort. As soon as he goes back, he's no longer an issue to the present Voldemort, assuming he does become his own father in order to stop time a time paradox.
loretta537 chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
i miss this story, please update it soon
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2016
This needs to be continued. Siriusly.
Mistress of Potions chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
You are very good at insanity, thank you.
CharmedArtist chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
heheheheheheheheheehe the bits with Snape and the dementors are the BEST!
kelwin chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
good fic
Cemalidor chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
"She had it coming", is the only thing coming up. o.O
Nice touch with the Lilies there. :XD
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
Oh dear, this makes me grin/laugh, for all the wrong reasons...
Cemalidor chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Hm, did Luna tried to clear his mind or empty it? :XD If she don't stop she might put him into some 'vacuum' mode. Pun semiintended. ;)
Cemalidor chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
The self proclaim 'sane' are the dangerous loonies. :)
So Luna grabbing (literally) the initiative. *snickers* Two steps more and Voldi wont come loser to Harrys mind closer than two lightyears. :XD
AnAddictedReader chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Were you watching Austin Powers as you typed this or watched it recently? Those nicknames you used were the movie.
Miner603 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
I love the connection to that story. I remember reading that one in Both High school and College.
Navn Ukjent chapter 7 . 10/4/2013