Reviews for Life Just Isn't Fair!
juli 8D1819 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
love it super funny
Aurora di Angelo chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Hehehe, I read The English Werewolf in New York, and just finished this, and they were both awesome! Are you going to write another?
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
hahaha.

thisis funny.

Just with the paragraphs being so close its hard to read.

Otherwise, I thought that this was amusing.
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh, this is SO freakin' cute! I love the ending! Poor old Snape. He just doesn't get it, does he?

(Query: Are you the same Kittenmommy I used to see on ?)
elmo8emma chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Oh my goodness! I had to stop my self from laughing loudly cause my parents are asleep! I love the bit bout the real slim shady!

I loved the prequel as well and im bout to go and read the other sequels. Cheers!
Mini-Potts chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Cute! I hope there's another sequel about lupin jr.!

Oh we all love makingfun of snapey-wapey: "Gr..." (Snape's footsteps echoing throughout the school) Hope there's more of that!
tbmsand chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Note to Snape: Ha Ha

Tbmsand
whydoyouneedtoknow chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Why does he need little werewolf puppies to do it when he routinely does it himself?

I like the idea of sending Snape random bottles of shampoo. And of Lupin growling at him. And, well, just about the whole thing. :-D
ErisLupin chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
You are a great writer. I can see your ability in making difference between american and british accent, and i love it very much cuz it gives me sharp impression of two different worlds between Remus' and Amanda's. Great. And... For that line when Remus snarled and growled to Snapey, i bet he must look SeXy... Yay! Encore to you!
James Jago chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Hilarious! I'll bet lycanthropy is hereditary, as well...
Lady Heather chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Hey! I love it! It's SO CUTE! I think that you should make a sequel to this sequel. That would be very cool! LOL!
Princess Chi chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
*Students came into his classroom from Muggle Studies singing ridiculous songs (his least favorite had lyrics that attempted to convince the listener that the singer was indeed the REAL Slim Shady, whatever that meant)

*though he had no proof, he was absolutely certain that she was somehow responsible for the bottles of shampoo with notes taped to them that said "Use Me!" that had begun mysteriously appearing in his mailbox in the staff room.

**clears throat** Just some of my favorite points in this story... **Tries to look serious** Now... Here comes my crued horrible sense of reality containing the facts... **Bursts out laughing** LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

**clears throat quickly** Alright, there's my opinion, can't wait for more! -
James Jago chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
This is the first time since... at least book 5 that I've felt sorry for Snape!
Temporary Insanity chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Hehe _ Usually Snape's the sex god. Well, in some people's minds. _ It's such a lovely sequel I'd love to hug you for it. You're a brilliant writer!
azriona chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Oh, that was funny ... that was so so so so so funny ... I do feel badly for poor Severus Snape ...

"For reasons that he simply could not fathom, women seemed oddly immune to Severus Snape's many charms."

I nearly spit out my pumpkin juice laughing. That was truly, truly excellent. I may have to try one of your Star Wars fics next ... but I really do like this series a lot!

-az