Reviews for Deadly dance
lostdisguise chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I apologize for the inconvenience of this "review." I did not read this chapter, or this story - I am unfamiliar with Naruto, anyways. Though, the reason for this review is simple.

I found that I could not PM you - did you disable it? I was hoping to ask if you might be a beta-reader for me, for this story I am writing based on the Chronicles of Narnia. Since you do not have PM-ing, it seems, and I do not wish to communicate with you via reviews, then please email me at mayaari . doe g mail . com. (Without the spaces, of course.)

Please let me know what your response is as soon as possible. I have Chapter One ready for a beta to edit (My current beta has been very busy, and I'd like to have a second beta to work with in the case that the first is not available.) and I hope to post it within the week.

Thank you for taking the time to read this "review" and once again, I am sorry if I had given you the wrong idea of receiving a new review.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You have a way with words rarely possessed by fanfic authors. A dance with death...
Imgonenowgoodbye12345 chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Dang, I just watched this episode today!

It's very near to perfection. It's interesting to see all the characters' thought processes during the scene. It's true, a lot of people get caught up in the guilt (I'm guilty of that myself).

While I read it, I thought it could have used a little more details, but as I think about it I'm thinking you deliberately confined it to what was going on inside the characters' heads, and no one, especially during a fight, thinks, "the blood spattered on the wall, one could hear the sounds of feet running across the wooden floor of the dojo," etc. It'd be rather silly if they did that, lol :D
silverfox588 chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
It is a good story, but you spelled the Wolf's name wrong. It is spelled Saito, there is no H in the name.
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
Yahiko's fasinated with the battle too.

Shinsengumi were fighting for the good, right?
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Even if they died, would they fight for all of eternity?
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
If there were no interferences, who would win?

I can't choose. Those two are my fave!
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
God, I love this fight between these two samurais. It was 8 minutes in the anime, and 10 pages in the manga. If only it lasted more longer.

Kaoru can just go to hell.
sasuke hunter chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
good story
barefootandlost chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Ah, this put the whole fight into a new perspective. I loved it!