Reviews for Damaged
ILoveAnime89 chapter 54 . 7/5/2012
Love it. .
Shadows7X chapter 43 . 10/28/2010
Loved it! But poor Jack! Those bastards I would love to kick there asses. And lock well she's just so cute!
phunkyangel chapter 33 . 10/26/2010
Hey! Well loving it so far, pissed that i have to go to bed now it's really late and i have to be up in like 3 hours. I can't wait to read more of this!
PhunkyAngel chapter 26 . 10/26/2010
I can't wait to see if Jack teaches her! Have to say though they make a cute couple!
PhunkyAngel chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
Hell yes! He deserved it. Loved it huni! Can't wait to read more ;)
Shadows7X chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
Ok so i suck at reviewing! I just had to say that i loved this chapter! Again it was perfect!
Shadows7X chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
sweet! Where's my damn pancakes Jackie? * pouts
Shadows7X chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
Perfect! Just Perfect *tear.
Shadows7X chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
Yay! She's home :)
PhunkyAngel chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Well i just found this story and it's awesome! Sorry i haven't reviewed before but i couldn't stop reading. But i just had to review this chapter! Jack with the camera so freakin cute!
3rd clss rckstr chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Awwwwwwww! _

SHOE! How COULD YOU write something so mushii? :O shame!
3rd clss rckstr chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
I like. Especially where he tried to play headgames and she whooped his ass. :)
3rd clss rckstr chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Aww :) so sweet. Yet angering. Imma disembowel Kett and Zane with a plastic spoon fork! . lol. Great chappie!
ClassicalyWrote chapter 54 . 9/25/2009
Ok, I finally got caught up with the first two installments. I'm not really all to good with reviews, so... lol.

I really liked these stories. They are fun to read and at other times hard because of Lock's past and even the things that Jack went through. You're very good with the descriptions, and you keep the Mercer's in character. I like this a lot! So, FANTASTIC job!

Now, to the other installment I go! :) - Kristen
a7xobssessedfan chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
I like the story and I loved the song you used. I'm obsessed with Avenged Sevenfold. Lol. You can probably tell. Anyway it's a really good story.