Reviews for Gotta get a message to you
Jazzola chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Aww! That is so awesomely gorgeous. Brilliant stuff! The end line of chapter two: 'if you ever need me, just yell and I'll be there'- makes me feel so warm. Loved it.

DreamingOfParadise chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Aw, that's so sweet.

Hopefully you'll write some more Gene/Alex soon. :)

Keep up the great work.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Aw lovely bittersweet story. A lovely way to say goodbye to each other. Gene guessing Alex's bra size made me laugh lots and his feelings for her, only being able to admit them in a letter going nowhere, was gorgeous and heartbreaking. Great little story :- )
Needlewoman chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Damn...reaches for tissues again... I thought Chap 1 was sad. Since Alex could, in theory, find an old letter by Gene in 2008 I'd love to see her reaction, any chance? I'll have another box of tissues handy :)
This Used To Be My Account chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Oh those letters were so moving, Siggy!

And I liked how, with Gene's letter, you can't quite be sure if it's a reply, or if he's writing of his own accord. The angster in me likes the latter - that they never get each others :(

Actually, it reminds me of the Lakehouse. Or should I say, what I know about the Lakehouse - I've never seen it. Wouldn't it be good if somehow they could still communicate through time?

Please write that! or if not, I will ;)

Anyways, excellent suff!

Siggy chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Your reviews mean so much - didnt mean to make you cry, though I have to admit I did write it when I was feeling particularly angsty.

Promise my next fic will be a bit happier :-)

Karen x
HeidiT chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Wow! That was a first. You made me really cry while reading this. I think I might have sniffed my way through a fanfic or two, but I don't actually remember properly crying before.

Anyway, that was very bittersweet, but lovely!
josiris chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
You just made me cry.

Very moving.
Gem6 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Oh now that made me cry :-(

Thats so perfect, just as I imagine Gene would be thinking...underneath all the macho image.

Love it love it love it!

Gem x
Gem6 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aw, how adorable!

Just off to read the next chapter

Gem x
GrabAllTheyCan chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
I don't think i've ever awed at something before, this was great. I really really liked it. Well done.
Anacondragon chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Gene's well cute.
ali-chan chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
aww, that was dead cute _
SassyJ chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Sweet. And kind of sad. Lovely.