Reviews for Exposed!
Olinek chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
How did they know that the black ropes are Shinigami outfit? Did they saw a Shinigami already? I'm kind of ocnfiused here
ekf9802 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I love the story
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
amazing story!
JoanIncarnate chapter 19 . 9/10/2011

awwwwwww. this was the perfect cheesiness that i love.
Orion'slover chapter 19 . 8/22/2011
Awesome fic, loved every minute of it... Oh ya Grimm and Ichi were so oc... Lol sorry had to do it, after all the times you put that reminder in your a/n )
Hot-Gothics chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Okay so this is my theory on Grimmjow's "death" in the series.

(I've read the manga and watched the series so I've got a somewhat different look on it...at least I think my outlook on this is different. Lol)

Anyway. In the anime they make Grimmjow die obviously. But in the manga they have Grimmjow "harmed severely" but we never see him shatter/disintegrate/disappear like we do with all the other Arrancar deaths. So MY theory is that he's still alive even after the war and he's gonna make a comeback! :D

At least, that's what my lil' Grimmjow loving heart hopes for. TT-TT

I'm probably just in denial of Grimmjow actually dying because Ichigo actually saved him from Nnoitra's attacks and usually people that are saved by the main character, even enemies, have a tendency not to die. Or at least they get put in a position where they're not enemies anymore. Which is what I thought it was going to in the manga, but noooooo. They just HAD to kill off the sexiest being in all of Bleach! DX

...thank you for reading my rant. :D. Lol
pnginlvrs chapter 19 . 10/6/2010
ITS SO FLUFFY!

I LOVE IT!
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 19 . 8/10/2010
This story was awesome!

Great job...GrimmIchi FTW! :)
heavenly host chapter 19 . 8/2/2010
this was a kick ass story! enough said
Through Darkness and Light chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
I loved it! *Puts fic on favorite list*
Through Darkness and Light chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
LOL Rukia and Renji crack me up. Nice chapter!
Nikotehfox chapter 19 . 2/26/2010
Wow, I really loved this story! I think that the OOC was totally accurate for the AU-ish 2 years in the future situation. Great job, love your other stories too, and I hope you write some more!
grimmich chapter 19 . 7/20/2009
i think that was a very fitting end to the story. I love this fic alot and am looking foreword to reading more of your work... (at the beginning of the chapter in the a/n where you referring to cheesy scenarios or the actual food, its been bugging me all chapter...) well, see ya!
grimmich chapter 18 . 7/20/2009
na don't be sorry, it is better this way sorta. Any way I like it, so as long as you like your own work it doesn't really matter what everyone else thinks...
grimmich chapter 15 . 7/20/2009
it wasn't too bad, I know that writing smut for the first time hell the first dozen times is weird, especially when other people are reading it...