Reviews for Before I Fade
MonaTheGreat chapter 48 . 6/9
*SOB* This story was wonderful, so sad but uplifting at the same time. You certainly put me on a roller coaster of emotions. Thank you for writing this story, I truly loved it.
MonaTheGreat chapter 20 . 6/9
BUt...I love this story. along with your others! You are a great writer.
MonaTheGreat chapter 20 . 6/9
False The woman that light had go hang herself was pregnant too. False.
came to read this again and this story always touch my heart. From the beginning to the end you are a wonderful person. The ending always being me to tears. I am glad this story is here still and so far no one dare try to steal it for you. I dont know if you are still active on here but I hope you are reading the reviews. Thank you for this lovely story 3
BethylOTPs chapter 20 . 5/31
I feel smart, and I got it as quick as L did. As soon as I saw you slip that rule there the first time I was all "yes tiny L's running around... I mean more than the ones we already have"
BethylOTPs chapter 18 . 5/31
Omg she's PREGNATE!

She can't die because she has someone who is immune to the death note in her I'm calling it!
BethylOTPs chapter 2 . 3/16
When Kira is caught

HAHAHAHAH AHAHAH OMFG YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE OH GOD THATS HILARIOUS
Oh boy i just wanted to be relaxed by L!
;(
Love it
romeliegeregia1 chapter 48 . 1/7
I never thought i would find such beautiful and passionate and pure love in a story ideally. I hope to live my life spending with someone who will love me passed my flaws and love me and need me like i would towards him..and hope to forever keep the feelings the same and love me before i fade and forever after :)
Lotusxdoll chapter 48 . 12/3/2014
I have read Before I Fade a few times and I have to bow my head in shame for never reviewing. Shame on me!

Rylie is by far one of my favorite O.C's. Her relationship with L just felt so natural to me as a reader. You created her in a way that she wasn't a Lawliet replica with some crazy smarts (which I come across in a lot of LxOC stories). She matched up with him perfectly in a way that makes sense. And Rylie was real to me. When she was scared of losing Lawliet, I felt that as if she were a real person about to lose their love. When she was reunited with him, I felt it. I got emotional and it surprised me because that rarely happens with fanfics that I read. But that's just how well Rylie was developed. She took on a life of her own and she just felt like a real person with flaws and all. As for her romance with Lawliet, I have to tell you, you made me envy them! Ugh such love and connection and it sickened me with how perfect and real their love felt to me.

I guess to sum up this whole review, Before I Fade is one of those stories I will never get tired of reading over and over because it is just so beautifully written and Rylie, though fictional, feels like a friend to me. Does that seem weird? Hopefully not. I miss your work! Please, please write something new or update some of your other amazing stories!
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
OMG I TOTALLY HAS SUSPICIONS SHE WAS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEATH NOTE! Might seem as though I'm lying and saying this to sound like a know-it-all but I'm telling you, I did ;) Wasn't too sure though and I overlooked it.
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
OOOOOooooo o_O
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
NAWWW XD L is just too damn lovable. And I love Riley, although I'm having trouble picturing her hair. Is it short, long, curly, straight? I DON'T KNOW. What I do know however is that I love this story. Here's a strawberry as a way of saying kudos xD
1,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »