Reviews for Before I Fade
Sayuuriii chapter 48 . 1/30
Most stories I read from the year that you made this are poorly done and written with so many flaws or an inability to be original. This was not one of those stories. Thank you for this beautiful story.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/28/2015
OMG! loved this! Loved this soooooo much!
woodpeltneko chapter 48 . 9/23/2015
Dear starclan, I am crying!
woodpeltmeow-meow cat chapter 20 . 9/14/2015
*reads chapter 20* ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
WingvsFangs chapter 48 . 7/13/2015
Well it has been a long ride! I binge read this story in two days and oh my the roller coaster of feels~ I have greatly enjoyed this story. Rylie was a great OC-character and she is a rare breed in the Death Note fan fiction community in that she was clearly not as smart as L or Light. I have seen many OCs that were on the same level as L and Light and I feel that having another super smart character on either L or Light's side greatly puts the other at a disadvantage that makes the original series's cat and mouse game between L and Light missing and that puts a great strain on the story. Since personally after L's death the feeling of cat and mouse that really hooked me was almost gone except for two or three moments with Near which made the series less interesting overall. No offense to the new characters introduced after L's death especially Near (he is soo cute). Anyway back to the story, the relationship between L and Rylie was really nice and I am glad you decided to extent the story since I always enjoy the domestic life that is rarely expanded in other stories. You took it to the end and while it was a bit of a cop-out with the whole "saving another with the death note will let you go to Heaven
MonaTheGreat chapter 48 . 6/9/2015
*SOB* This story was wonderful, so sad but uplifting at the same time. You certainly put me on a roller coaster of emotions. Thank you for writing this story, I truly loved it.
MonaTheGreat chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
BUt...I love this story. along with your others! You are a great writer.
MonaTheGreat chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
False The woman that light had go hang herself was pregnant too. False.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/2/2015
came to read this again and this story always touch my heart. From the beginning to the end you are a wonderful person. The ending always being me to tears. I am glad this story is here still and so far no one dare try to steal it for you. I dont know if you are still active on here but I hope you are reading the reviews. Thank you for this lovely story 3
God Is Wearing Black chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
I feel smart, and I got it as quick as L did. As soon as I saw you slip that rule there the first time I was all "yes tiny L's running around... I mean more than the ones we already have"
God Is Wearing Black chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Omg she's PREGNATE!

She can't die because she has someone who is immune to the death note in her I'm calling it!
God Is Wearing Black chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
When Kira is caught

HAHAHAHAH AHAHAH OMFG YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE OH GOD THATS HILARIOUS
Guest chapter 26 . 2/26/2015
Oh boy i just wanted to be relaxed by L!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2015