Reviews for Thirtieth Century Battle
Momoko chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
these all have the typical pairings... harry should be with usa or minako!
Random Artemis chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
hmm.. interesting, though I have seen another gw/sm/hp (and dbz) crossover. I wrote it! Acutally, it's on hiatus now, called 'lost ones'. I don't think you should pair up harry, it's more fun to just let the characters personalities bounce off each other!
Moonluna chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Ami-chan that was a really good! can't waite till next chap. Oh and tell Toilet Paper Mam...Man i said hi! -
Kotono chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Pair up Harry with Hotaru. They'd make a cute couple!
Gabby chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
i think that Harry should be paired with *drumroll* Serena! your story is great so far. is this your first pic?its really good. im planning on writing one soon. from

~*Gabby*~
Sailor Aquastar a.k.a. Crystal Rainbow chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
It is a nice begin!write more soon and um will you switch minako with makoto!

Pair Harry with Agirl doesn't matter what girl!Ja ne!
DB chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Minako: Good! Very very good! it painted a picture in my head. Duo: Yea... Minako: GO AWAY DUO! You said you hated Gorillaz so I'm mad at you! Duo: But! Minako: No Buts! now go make dinner! *Duo stalks off muttering something* Minako: What was that? Duo: Nothing... *Wufei walks in tripping duo* Wufei: You wrote a new story onna? Minako: Wufei likes Gorillaz too -. I had a dream about The Mummy! I dunno why... I got off the subject of your story didn't I? Ami-chan! I can't wait to see Zoolander! Its soooo hard to wait! and the pringles commercial keeps getting stuck in my head 'Whatever lola wants *bumbumbum* Lola gets *bumbumbum* blah blah blah, blah blah blah, Give in!' I get the story so far but i don't see where Harry will fall into the picture. hm... I'll just have to wait and see! i dunno what to say... um... yea... _
Bluejello chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
ooook. i am officially confused. guess i'm gonna have to read more of your story! *smirk* that was a hint.