Reviews for The Marriage
Lonekat chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
It was a nice series.
DanLRadcliffeW chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
*.*
I must admit I almost left it in the chapter that was abut hanabi's B-day, but i'm glad i just didnt do that. Im almost all the time kind of lazy about reading in english but this story was so creative, well narrated and funny that i just cant help saying that is going right straight to my fav stories. Congratulations girl, really good story. Keep going like this.
xoxo
Dan
kyuumihaira chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
Super, super cute!
nicegirlnumber2 chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
I think you had to much Gaara and hanabi. There are people who want to read nejihina and mybe don't like Gaahana. I had to skip chapters but the story was good except fo that part!-_-
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
loves loves loves
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
loves
ladychidori chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
Such a great story. Thumbs up!
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
As this one of the best NejiHina fic I've read as far, I believe I should make a proper review. I most notably love this fic for two reasons. First, Hinata wasn't portrayed as a weak, helpless, stammering little girl. You gave Hinata the strength I always believed she had inside. She stood up against Neji in the Chuunin Exams, give the girl some credit. And I salute you for giving that to the Hyuuga heiress. Second, yes, they love each other but not love, love. I liked much that they eventually did but at least, you spared us the weird love confessions between cousins.

Very good job! Done very nicely! Thumbs up!
makura moderski chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
LOVE neji's reaction...training..thats just too funny. :)
makura moderski chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
LOL! Just don't moan and you'll be okay...that was fucking hilarious. :)
AraneaDuDios chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
haha! i loved it! lolz... i love hyugacest!
Anime-Romancer777 chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
I read it and it was great now I'm going to read the engagement. I love your stories! .
cakeesuki chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
omg i loved the nejihina parts! but honestly, i skipped the gaara/hanabi parts.. i refused to read them since i definitely dont like that pairing.. but i really loved the nejihina parts!
Dancenmagic chapter 14 . 2/20/2009
Wow gaara and hanabi? lol that's a deadly combination for the baby to have both traits of mother and father... lol I liked the story you did a very good job on it! Keep up your good work. _.
nequam-tenshi chapter 14 . 1/20/2009
Are you of chinese orgin? since you used "gifu" that is.

Wonderful story! I can't wait to read your sequal!