Reviews for Sam's Apology
bluexisxcool chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I knew it. Something told me it was Dan. Either Dan or Vlad... Cause they would be the only ones to 'come back'

Nice ending. At least Sam realized that over-reacting is no fun. Yay!

And I like how you told the story from both perspectives of Sam and Danny and not just one. Then the Clockwork one at the end. :D
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
It's Dan-Dan! XD

Nice work. Glad to see you two are back as friends again!

~Shiny-sama
FernClaw chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I hope you're not implying anything by portraying me as Sam (however flattering that is) and you as Danny...

I'm KIDDING.

I'm throughly touched that someone cared enough to write out an apology. I forgive and I a admit I was being sensitive. But we teenagers aren't formal you know! I'm glad this all worked out in the end.

We should stay a strong community, We used to be such a strong, caring, and supportive group towards each other this time last year. We need to stop being so hostile and cut-throat towards one another. In doing so, we not only create a friendlier place on the net, but a friendlier world!

A Friend

~Fernclaw
Flyninthetardis chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
great work HP, i luv it.
Grim-fire chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This is so touching, dude. Awsome!
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Yay! I better ending! Does this mean Fernclaw forgave you or is it that people wanted a sequel?
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Sweet! So does this mean you and your friend made up? I hope so! I just recently made up with one of my friends who I was fighting with, it's so hard!
Spiderweb Sky chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aww cute. You make me smile :) I do recognize the proverb, I like how you work those into the stories. The ending was nice too. Great job!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
You make me smile. I recognize that old proverb, indeed I do. :-)

A very nice job, and a very nice conclusion to the story.

Thank you for that.