Reviews for Sam's Apology
bluexisxcool chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I knew it. Something told me it was Dan. Either Dan or Vlad... Cause they would be the only ones to 'come back'

Nice ending. At least Sam realized that over-reacting is no fun. Yay!

And I like how you told the story from both perspectives of Sam and Danny and not just one. Then the Clockwork one at the end. :D
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
It's Dan-Dan! XD

Nice work. Glad to see you two are back as friends again!

FernClaw chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I hope you're not implying anything by portraying me as Sam (however flattering that is) and you as Danny...

I'm throughly touched that someone cared enough to write out an apology. I forgive and I a admit I was being sensitive. But we teenagers aren't formal you know! I'm glad this all worked out in the end.

We should stay a strong community, We used to be such a strong, caring, and supportive group towards each other this time last year. We need to stop being so hostile and cut-throat towards one another. In doing so, we not only create a friendlier place on the net, but a friendlier world!

A Friend

Flyninthetardis chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
great work HP, i luv it.
Grim-fire chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This is so touching, dude. Awsome!
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Yay! I better ending! Does this mean Fernclaw forgave you or is it that people wanted a sequel?
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Sweet! So does this mean you and your friend made up? I hope so! I just recently made up with one of my friends who I was fighting with, it's so hard!
Spiderweb Sky chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aww cute. You make me smile :) I do recognize the proverb, I like how you work those into the stories. The ending was nice too. Great job!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
You make me smile. I recognize that old proverb, indeed I do. :-)

A very nice job, and a very nice conclusion to the story.

Thank you for that.