Reviews for Limits
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
OMG!

100 per cent AMAZING HUN!

i swear you are just a phenominal author hun !

your imagination and writing talent is just WOW

you got the brothers relationship perfect!

the way sam over-worry's and how deans always there and thatbhe might not be anymore

aww wow! really great and clever to use what Dean said in devils trap to how sams feeling x

OMG YOUR AWESOME!

THANK YOU!
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I loved this: "Which meant this was gonna be like pulling teeth. Only more painful." And: “You can quit looking so amused, Princess, I just don’t wanna pick your ass up off the floor when you faint.” ROTFL And then: "So if this makes you a monster then we’d best get jackets made cos I’m right there with you, Sammy."

It's amazing to me how you do such a good job of injecting humor, even in a serious and angsty situation. So many more lines I could pull out (“Of course this doesn’t solve everything – I look like I gotta magic wand hidden up my ass?” LOL), but I'll spare you the gushing. ;)

And then you hit us with this: "The tone was soft, and familiar. It was the voice that said ‘you can tell me anything and I’ll still love you’." AW! And the sweetness of the conversation-Dean's acceptance of, and belief in, Sam. And Sam wearing Dean's shirt. Such nice brotherly stuff.

And then the hilarious baby/shirt banter at the end. LOL Too funny! You completely bring us through a full range of emotions and then gently leave us in a place of warmth and hope. Well done!

I gotta tell you-a day when you post a new fic AND there's an (albeit repeat) episode of Supernatural is a RED LETTER DAY! And because I'm greedy: write more soon, please!
friendly chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
nice job.. that was really good..
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Fantastic fic! This is exactly how I would imagine Sam to be thinking, feeling and acting after the events of MS, the Sam angst was awesome. And I also loved Dean's utter faith in his little brother.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Awesome. I loved the entire thing. You got the Sammy angst down.
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
oh my gosh that was SO CUTE. I LOVED it! (I know, when don't I? lol) but it was really, really good. Once again, great interaction between the brothers. I love how Sam knew exactly what Dean was going to say before he even said it. Sweet! Awesome again. :)
lili20 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Cool! I enjoyed that very much. You're very talented.
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Awesome job! I would give anything to see this scene play out on the show for real.

Oh Dean! Oh Sammy! *smishes them*
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This was awesome! thanks for the read.
Amy chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aww. I loved this. This is just what I imagined Sam was and is carrying around with him after MS, and what you wrote is exactly what I'd expect Dean to say. What an awesome brother moment yeah? Good job. ;)
pinktink008 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Amazing. Loved it. It definitely captures Sam and Dean well and seems like a perfect companion to Mystery Spot. :)
Loves the Supernatural chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
great job
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
well done I liked it...made me sad and made me happy at the end...great job
28 | « Prev Page 1 2