Reviews for Ice Princess and Bad Boy
PrincessH chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Great story! I know it's been a while since you updated but i'de really like to see where this goes!
Torithy chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
Def loving the kiss! And I really like Tammy's dad - especially since he likes Fulton. Also, forgot to mention last time that I really like Karen - she def keeps Portman on his toes, lol!
guessgirl chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
I'm glad Tammy and her mother were able to come to some sort of an understanding with each other. I also liked the scene between Fulton, Tammy & Mr Duncan. It's great to see her parents accepting Fulton. Really enjoying reading this story, hoping for more soon.
Torithy chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
Aw, I love the kiss - very cute! And Fulton's talk with his mom was very sweet - she seems cool and so totally the opposite of Tammy's mom!
guessgirl chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
Fantastic update, hehe gotta love Portman. As always the Fulton/Tammy parts were really sweet. The kiss at the front door was very aww. Keep up the great work, looking forward to reading on and seeing what happens next.
tennisfreak328 chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
Portman is kind of a pig, but that makes sense. I still have no idea how you update so fast with so many stories, but I am glad you do. I always have something to read.
tennisfreak328 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Very good as usual. I am shocked though Tammy had no problems with gaining weight, I would probably cry if I didn't fit into my clothes anymore. Guy was also such a silly boy thinking he wasn't going to get any just because they went out to dinner. It's like hello dinner does not last all night. Anyway update soon, and I didn't think you took to long to update, but I always take years.

-Jen
ratti pillo chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
love it! The line about Connie and Guy doing it and her being able to feel everything that he's said to him? Priceless! I love it! Sexually active Connie/Guy are indeed weirdos. hehehehe. Keep up the fabulous work!
guessgirl chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Great update, the Tammy/Fulton kiss was really sweet. They make a cute couple. Can't wait to read on and see what happens next.
Torithy chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
*Melts* They're too cute! I just hope Mrs Duncan doesn't throw a spanner in the works, althought I've got a bad feeling!

Connie and Guy crack me up - too in love to be their age is right, lol!
Maurice Boscorelli chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
hey babe

nice chappie

god tammy's mom is such a bitch

hope they will see each mother more often
guessgirl chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Fantastic few chapters, I'm liking this story a lot the Fulton/Tammy parts were really sweet. I loved the Fulton/Guy/Portman part in the last chapter. Looking forward to Guy's reaction when he finds out Connie said yes to the double date hehe. Keep up the great work, looking forward to reading more.
tennisfreak328 chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Nice chapter. I was thinking that Fulton should have asked Connie first, rather then Guy. Can't wait to read about the date, so update soon.
For Esme chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
“Portman’s sort of got his hands full at the moment.” Oh, you made me rofl. I love it.
ratti pillo chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
ooh, I like this story! I'm glad you rediscovered it! Congrats on getting your computer fixed! hope to see more soon.