Reviews for Gravity Always Wins in the End
Vicky chapter 6 . 4/10
Wow, what a great story. Well paced with the right level of angst leading to healing developing throughout. This has to be one of the best fan-fictions I have ever read!
samantha-carter-is-my-muse chapter 6 . 1/11
Excellent Sam whump story, thanks.
IsabellaKatherine chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I adored this one as well! It's amazing how well you can write S/J without being overly mushy...this is much more *them* the way I can see them actually making a relationship work!

You are also really great at writing Sam injured & I guess flawed but still have her be the amazingly strong, smart, efficient & amazing despite the flaws!

Loved this one, wish I had found your stories years ago! :-D
AshLiz chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
I love this story. Your wrote it extremely well. Nice job!
JulsKaye chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Just fabulous! Very well written, descriptive phrasing and canonical characters. Loved the angst and tension that you built in to the plot. Very well done from all sides. Now, to find more that you've written... :D
Dubbers chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Amazing story - well written and thoroughly enjoyable.
GuisanteAzul chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
God, this was achingly beautiful. I don't know how you do it. If I someday become a trillionaire I would pay you to do nothing but continue to write amazing fanfic. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
hifield chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
Excellent story, I'll definitely be reading this again and again! Love all your characters and how they interacted with each other. Spot on. Very well written - good job.
hifield chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Excellent - still! Loved the ending with their plans for the mainland. The scene in the board room was really good.

On to the last chapter!
hifield chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Again, excellent chapter - it was very good the way you worded her explanation on what happened. Really good story.
hifield chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Rough chapter for Sam. Nice rescue getting everyone back alive. On to next chapter to see what happens.
hifield chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Excellent chapter. Loved it when Jack confronted Sheppard and team in the lunchroom and asked what happened. Everything about the chapter was good.
hifield chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wonderful first chapter filled with all my favorite characters! Loved having Jack show up to take care of Sam - perfect. And Sheppard being clueless was priceless.
dp chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Excellent story from beginning to end. Best Crossover Story for sure. Award was well deserved.
Silverishmoon chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
XD I love this story the ending was very good.