Reviews for Gravity Always Wins in the End
sandrilene lily potter chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Absolutely beautiful ending. Great story
Chopin Gal chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
This is one of the most finely crafted Stargate fics I have ever read. Your writing is so well tuned and all thoughts, actions, dialogue just flow seamlessly. Wow. Each word has a place, nothing extraneous, nothing wasted. This will be added to my favorites. The epilogue was perfect. Thank you!
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Love the scene between John and Teyla after Jack leaves
Obsessed Pam chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
I think this is one of the best Sam Jack stories I've read which covers this time period. The interaction of SG-1 and Atlantis was brilliantly done and every single character was portayed to perfection.

The ending was also perfect!
starmagiccomcast.net chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
If it had ended here, it would have still been a great story!
starmagiccomcast.net chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
I.

LOVED.

THIS.

STORY...

plain and simple. It's going on my favorites list.
Bunnylass chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
A perfect ending to an awesome story.

I know it had lots of angst, but it was definitly a change of pace for me, lol.

I'll always be a shipper, and this had S/J at their finest. Thank you for sharing : )
Bunnylass chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Im glad to read the part with Lorne and Sam, in his POV.

That must have been a hard thing for Sam to do, to go see him. I think she made the right decision about not using the research too.

Loved the flirty part at the end, it was brilliant : )
mara-anni chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Oh you contininued it and I didn't think you were going too :D

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderul and brilliantly written story!
i.m. nell chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Lovely ending.
Zoser chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Great story, Thanks.
Siler's Wench chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Absolutely every single aspect of this story was sublimely perfect. You managed to perfectly capture the relationships which Sam has built during her time in Atlantis and yet at the same time created the most believable feeling of love, support, familiarity and SG1 with Jack. The plot was interesting and captivating, the reactions of each character spot on. Well done for a truly excellent fic!
Su Freund chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
A wonderful story, up to your usual high standard. I love how you portrayed both Jack & Sam, with the right touches of intimacy as well as hands off. Your Jack is great, seeming to say and do exactly what she needs, and leaving her to take back control of both Atlantis and her equilibrium, and recover herself beautifully, while also being there for her when she needs him. You paint a superb picture of what their relationship could be like. Terrific ending.
Oma-1 chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
*sigh* Wonderful ending to an amazing story. Shame it had to end :(
Oma-1 chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Great scene between Lorne and Sam, and the briefing was great too. Loved that Keller was the one to stop Rodney No - the doctor telling the scientist.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »