Reviews for Gravity Always Wins in the End
hermit hideaway chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
A subtly profound piece of romance that centers around everything that anyone loves about Sam and Jack. This story was amazing in ever way and makes you deal with the harsh realities of life while still looking out for that silver lining. I can only hope that you will write a sequel and we can finally see some justice in the world.
hedwiggins chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
I really don't know what words to use to describe what a good story this is. I don't usually like to read stories dealing with what Sam and Lorne went through. But I couldn't stop reading this one until I was finished. It got my attention right away, and I had to keep going until I found out what happened and how both Sam and Lorne dealt with their experience. And I loved how Jack was with Sam, supporting her all the way. And how the Atlantis team was so supportive. You also made Keller's character better than I've seen her on SGA. Perhaps you should write for the show (as well as her character! :-) ). Since I can't find appropriate words, would applause do instead? Good job!
LY00 chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Oh wow, just great. I absolutely love the way you've portrayed Sam and Jack's relationship. They are so in character in their conversations, it's like watching it. Really, really well done. And the story was excellent as well: solid plot, good angst, perfect resolution.

Great job. Thanks for writing.
sammie77 chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
I don't think I ever finished this fic - I normally don't read Atlantis fanfic since I really don't care for any of the characters but Sam. Loved this fic! You really got into Sam's head and this was awesome. Wonderful story and insite into the characters!
sandrilene lily potter chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Absolutely beautiful ending. Great story
Chopin Gal chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
This is one of the most finely crafted Stargate fics I have ever read. Your writing is so well tuned and all thoughts, actions, dialogue just flow seamlessly. Wow. Each word has a place, nothing extraneous, nothing wasted. This will be added to my favorites. The epilogue was perfect. Thank you!
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Love the scene between John and Teyla after Jack leaves
Obsessed Pam chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
I think this is one of the best Sam Jack stories I've read which covers this time period. The interaction of SG-1 and Atlantis was brilliantly done and every single character was portayed to perfection.

The ending was also perfect!
starmagiccomcast.net chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
If it had ended here, it would have still been a great story!
starmagiccomcast.net chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
I.

LOVED.

THIS.

STORY...

plain and simple. It's going on my favorites list.
Bunnylass chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
A perfect ending to an awesome story.

I know it had lots of angst, but it was definitly a change of pace for me, lol.

I'll always be a shipper, and this had S/J at their finest. Thank you for sharing : )
Bunnylass chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Im glad to read the part with Lorne and Sam, in his POV.

That must have been a hard thing for Sam to do, to go see him. I think she made the right decision about not using the research too.

Loved the flirty part at the end, it was brilliant : )
mara-anni chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Oh you contininued it and I didn't think you were going too :D

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderul and brilliantly written story!
i.m. nell chapter 6 . 4/10/2008