Reviews for Mission Complete
Revy679 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
Katie Yuy chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
I loved it! You're a great writer and I think you kept everyone in character. :) Nicely done
Phenitial chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Good job in wrapping this story up!
KaliMo Co chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
omggg this story was GOOOOOOOD! I LOVED IT!
Lenaigh chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
...
anonymus chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
good.
voidhunter82 chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
not totally satisfied? this is a very good story. it had a little bit of everything: drama, romance, humor (especially that last paragraph, icing on the cake .) LOL. dont doubt yourself. great story
Candace chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Hay, I have to say that this was a good story, GW is my fav and you mad me love it even more. so good work.
Anastacia Morgan chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
ha, you should be very satisfied with your story. This last installment was very tender and loving. You captured a certain reality in the final union of these two very complicated characters. The very fact that you did it in stages and not in a very torrid one shot, like others have done is indeed refreshing. Well done.
Anastacia Morgan chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Well written. The way that you have the pair learn about and from each other is really touching.
Fate Lowe chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
I absolutely loved this story. It was very well written. Great job!
ingvild chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
Well, that's certainly a mission he won't mind doing! I'm slightly confused as it was my understanding that J died with the others (even though I knew you were going to bring him into the story), and that Heero stopped taking orders from him after the first time he tried Wing Zero. That's not a big enough quibble not to enjoy this story, though.

I like it that they're both quite hesitant and shy, which is much more in keeping with Heero and Relena's character than if one of them was all super-seductor. I like that not all the Gundam pilots are Preventers - that always seemed too neat to me.

Lovely story. The net needs more 1xR like this! (They're actually my only OTP in the whole show, which is rare for me.)
yasly chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
You did wonderful! Even though it was your first fanfic about Gundam Wing, it was amazing and exciting. I really do hope you'll make more fanfics about Gundam Wing. The lemon in it was very realistic and you really described their first time with such tenderness and passion that it was breath taking. It's beautiful and you did a great job.
cher chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
this is my favorite rxh story
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Love this story! you have such a good writing style