Reviews for Oh Gawd
Azrael-013 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Such a promising summary... bagels and naked Christian Cages and all that. Unfortunately the execution of the story itself is poor. I'm still trying to decide whether you, my friend, are a troll. If you aren't, the story was confusing and unfunny. If you are, it was still unfunny, but at least the confusing part would be explained.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Oh, good Lord, even from the grave, Vickie can still kill you. Ha ha ha!
razmatazz3000 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
HAHAHA. Holy God, this was so freakin' random and hilarious. xD And to think I came across this while Googling 'naked Christian Cage'... rofl. John getting hit by a bus, the bomb inside Jade, and the two of them haunting Shawn... Priceless. MAKE MORE!
bluesnowball24 chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
I LOVED IT ! I am so happy you update! I liked it please upda te sooner. Poor Alyssa she got her babies killed by H . That is so sad I hope she ok ? Loved it please update soon! :)
eyeliveonmusic chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
wow im so confused because while im reading this im singing a song thats stuck in my head so im confused but w/e it still rocks lol great randomness...to let you know the one i wrote was my first fanfic if you could tell im writing one right now but im putting it up wen im done writing the whole thing...its about jeff and ashley they fal in love and chris jericho is just random and weird but then ash catches jeff doing painkillers for his fucked up back and dumps him and then...well you'll see soon
bluesnowball24 chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
What? what do you mean by naked Christian Cage? So now Jade wants to kiss AJ? Please update soon ! Hope to hear from you soon!
bluesnowball24 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
What I do not understand the second chapter
bluesnowball24 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Is Christian Cage and Kurt Angle together are they a couple? I am a Chrisjericho love Chrisjericho he is so hot but Christian is one of my favorite wrestler please right back I would like you to read my story and review . Please include CHRISJERICHO

Please update soon.