Reviews for Across the Moonlight
goccanera chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Type your review here...
Enigmatic Eyes chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wooow.
I don't even have words for this, besides that it was just utter perfection!
I think I may have posted a review on this, a few years ago on a different account. I recently just got back on to fanfiction and I'm starting by rereading your stories because I remember them being my favorites.
I just had to say something after reading this, but I am just too blown away by the ending to say anything coherent.
That ending was so powerful, not going to lie I may have teared up...just a little...maybe a lot.
Thank you for writing this beautiful piece for us JE lovers to enjoy (how many of us are left on this site anyway?)

Nicole
mrspencil chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
And yet another beautiful piece of writing. The ending worked very well:-)

Mrs P:-)
MingoGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
that ending totally blew me away
Nijaded chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I just wanted to say I don't really read much potc ff but this story is the first I read and wholeheartedly believed. Its a very good story, really well written. Thanks!
The Oceans Mist chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh how sad, love the story though its beautiful.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
0.0 omg wtf? i was all like, a zombie reading this because it was awesome, and now i'm here like: ;-; and like 0.0 and like T.T

my brain can't handle the overload

reaaly really really good lol
Snnow chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Our Belove... Oh no. Wait, young missy!. How you dare! Oh... Im in tears... I cant believe this! She... He... It was... Oh my God. She... and he... never... met. I have never read something like this. Elizabeth writting a story about them? It so original... and makes me sad...

But I love it. Thank you Flor for being Sparrabeth! Haha. Many many hugs, Elizabeth.
Vejibra Momiji chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Love this fic! so sad! so.. OMG so damn realistic xD. Elizabeth waits for Jack and in that way had her missed fairy tale end. I love this. T_T. Thank you for join in the spanish community of Sparrabeth. We are still in construction xD. Kisses! and love! n_n Keep writing all you lovely sparrabeth fiction. *O*

With love.

Vejibra (Lady Padme Naberrie)
Mizuhi-Chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I love this story, is really bittersweet, all the Elizabeth's feelings; the passion, the sadness, the love... The writting is her only way to express what she feel without hurt anybody, except to herself. That's the worst thing, because she knows that she loves Jack, and maybe he'll never come for her, even if she keeps the faith.

I don't have more words for your beautiful and tragical story, but I did my best trying to explain myself on English, so forgive me if I had many mistakes.

With all my love.

Mizuhi-Chan
asleepymonster chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
JUST found this fanfic. This is PERFECT. I can't believe my eyes. Great writing, everyone's in character & I loved the ending.
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i read some of ur stories and came across this one as i was looking for more JE stories.

your are a J&E genius!

The first part in itself is sweet. Making it into something she wrote is brilliant. It makes it bitterly sweet where i'd want to cry.

As a lover of happy endings, id love to see a follow up story where she goes to see him. (although in a way "have we met before" could be a follow up if it weren't for the timeline)

i just love ur stories...

"Maybe this year...maybe today he will come"

The fact she realizes she does not love the now fishified Will-the-whelp and loves (and/or fantasizes) about jack makes it all the more despairing. You give the readers 22 but dont tell them the answer is 4...

like...

On that island she is given time to realize how she really feels about Sir fishiness. Their relationship consisted of sword-fighting and the trust between the two of them must be practically non-existent. She married him on a whim...thinking that both of them or at least one of them could die that night... and she DESPERATELY wanted to be married. In other words, she regrets marrying him.

And logically speaking, who in their right mind would only want to see their beloved husband 5-6 more times during their lifetime?

She remembers the passion of the kiss between her and jack. (i dont remember seeing any passionate kisses between her and will) and she starts to develop stronger feelings for him...only a bit too late.

Bored to tears on the desolate island she takes to writing and starts imagining what it would be like for jack to come and sweep her away off of her feet... and back to the sea and the freedom it represents.

at least, that is what i gather from it.

making it seem like SHE wrote it, rather than it being a dream of her's as most people would write, makes it all the more alluring and more REAL.

people can dream anything... even sometimes things they dont mean. she could have dreamed that but then be disgusted by her thoughts.

She wrote it down. it becomes a more solid thought...

its one thing to daydream about the guy u like (as im sure plenty have people have done) but to write a short story or book about it implys a much deeper sort of realization and feeling...

its difficult to describe.

(and it makes me want to write a short story about the guy i like...it would make quite the dramatic tale...)

so in short...i love ur fics...KEEP WRITING! :D

~Michelle (i hope i eventually remember the password to my account T.T)
jacksparrowgrl chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
omg. so good! but sad. but still good! :D
Deb-Dras chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
am unable to speak

I have no words left

It is INCREDIBLE AWESOME

You are a genius

Congratulations.
foxboro chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Oh how sad!

This was a haunting piece...very poignant.

Well done!