Reviews for Across the Moonlight
Gina Rosie Carr chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Beautiful metaphors, I love how you focused them around the sea. Very passionate and emotional piece. That ending though. It's heart-breaking.
Noppoh chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
This is the first Sparrabeth I've read and I feel like I've immediately hit the pot of gold.
Here, take my heart, I don't need it, it's been crushed and torn to pieces, stabbed and bruised.
There are not words, other than thank you, thank you for writing and sharing this. I'm going to go cry in a corner now.
OrionRedStar chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
What a beautiful love scene...how they each unveil and open up their deepest and darkest caverns of their souls, what kept them apart, and yet...they give of themselves so utterly and completely, a cycle meeting the final ending, the full circle.

God I love the way you write, lady!

MISS YOU!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
This is one of those stories that if I were to quote you my favorite line, it would have to be EVERY single line. I love this story, every inch of it! There is so much that resonates between the lines of their dialogue here, it almost reads more like poetry than prose. So very beautiful! And so heart wrenching!

"Tell me about you." - "You took it all." These lines hit me like a punch to the gut. How do you manage to say so much with a four word sentence?! Genius.

Oh, and the ending! I love and hate and LOVE the ending, it's so sad! Its my lunch break and I'm sitting at my computer crying! Thanks! haha :)

-Julia
goccanera chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Type your review here...
Enigmatic Eyes chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wooow.
I don't even have words for this, besides that it was just utter perfection!
I think I may have posted a review on this, a few years ago on a different account. I recently just got back on to fanfiction and I'm starting by rereading your stories because I remember them being my favorites.
I just had to say something after reading this, but I am just too blown away by the ending to say anything coherent.
That ending was so powerful, not going to lie I may have teared up...just a little...maybe a lot.
Thank you for writing this beautiful piece for us JE lovers to enjoy (how many of us are left on this site anyway?)

Nicole
mrspencil chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
And yet another beautiful piece of writing. The ending worked very well:-)

Mrs P:-)
MingoGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
that ending totally blew me away
Nijaded chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I just wanted to say I don't really read much potc ff but this story is the first I read and wholeheartedly believed. Its a very good story, really well written. Thanks!
The Oceans Mist chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh how sad, love the story though its beautiful.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
0.0 omg wtf? i was all like, a zombie reading this because it was awesome, and now i'm here like: ;-; and like 0.0 and like T.T

my brain can't handle the overload

reaaly really really good lol
Snnow chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Our Belove... Oh no. Wait, young missy!. How you dare! Oh... Im in tears... I cant believe this! She... He... It was... Oh my God. She... and he... never... met. I have never read something like this. Elizabeth writting a story about them? It so original... and makes me sad...

But I love it. Thank you Flor for being Sparrabeth! Haha. Many many hugs, Elizabeth.
Vejibra Momiji chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Love this fic! so sad! so.. OMG so damn realistic xD. Elizabeth waits for Jack and in that way had her missed fairy tale end. I love this. T_T. Thank you for join in the spanish community of Sparrabeth. We are still in construction xD. Kisses! and love! n_n Keep writing all you lovely sparrabeth fiction. *O*

With love.

Vejibra (Lady Padme Naberrie)
Mizuhi-Chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I love this story, is really bittersweet, all the Elizabeth's feelings; the passion, the sadness, the love... The writting is her only way to express what she feel without hurt anybody, except to herself. That's the worst thing, because she knows that she loves Jack, and maybe he'll never come for her, even if she keeps the faith.

I don't have more words for your beautiful and tragical story, but I did my best trying to explain myself on English, so forgive me if I had many mistakes.

With all my love.

Mizuhi-Chan
asleepymonster chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
JUST found this fanfic. This is PERFECT. I can't believe my eyes. Great writing, everyone's in character & I loved the ending.