Reviews for Success
MyNomdeplume chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is a hilarious little one-shot. And I anmit that I'd like to have a pez of myself.

And you really think that Beast Boy and Starfire would both be in on the whole Pez thing too. Heck, even Robin would (evidenced by their reaction to the puppets in "switched"). Unless they didn't get pez figures of themselves. Then yeah, they'd mock him out of jelousy.
Grassfire chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was a great little story. A funny and sort of comforting story on Cyborg's feeling of success. Cudose on perfectly staying in character of such an unappreciated hero.
Zoko chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
HeHe pretty funny for short fic, and I can she why Raven would be upset that there merchandise out there with them on it. As for Cyborg being utterly concern for people finding out I can unserstand about that.
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Ha Ha Ha! LOl that was funny, woah, don't think I'm a perv or anything, but I really thought it were condoms, sorry.

-Spicycute-
Tessa-MarKEWLIO chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Hey, IamtotallyKewlio here.

*sigh* My "Grandma" (We're not really related, but she doesn't have any grandkids, and we have an ample supply of children) Joyce seems to think that PEZ despencers are the greatest gift in the world to give. I swear, collectively my four sibs and must have at least a hundred. Also, my crush has expressed the same veiws.

I laughed hard at this. Great job with a Cyborg fic! Poor guy's underappreciated!
bbissocute chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Lol. Awesome job. We need more Cy shots from Authors like you. Absolutely loved it. Keep up the great work. .

bbissocute
timkhj chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Ahh hahahahaha! Loved it!
Tari Silmarwen chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Oh FINALLY something that's not an AU and NOT a poorly-written Rob/Rae fic. I was starting to go crazy from the lack of reading material.

And you used Cyborg! Props to you for showing Cy some love.

Not badly written at all. Very funny humorous bits. Nice job!
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
He's right about the PEZ dispenser; that's when you know you've got it made.

Wasn't the first T-Car destroyed by Cy himself after Overload took control of it? And I thought those imps were Ding Dong Daddy's (acquired shortly before he did sixteen women wrong).

-John