Reviews for The Best Things in Life
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was really very good. It really makes you think, why worry about the tiny things (like hair), when the big, important things (like family) are waiting by your side?

Great job!

P.S. Just a reminder, Ron doesn't get his Driver's License until nine years after this scene. :)
Bartimus Crotchety chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Thanks for the moment!

Hermione as mother...just like I imagined!

thanks!

Bart
serindraxx chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
i loved it!

Serindraxx
Ramzes chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Well, it's little things that make the big picture, isn't it? Lucky us Hermione realized it on time.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Very good story. Okay, even a red-blooded American male like me has to go "aw" to those scenes with Hermione and her children . . . and I can do that and still feel secure in my masculinity. You did a great job capturing Hermione's frustration at her unmanagable hair, and Ron was just like every guy with his "it's no big deal" attiude. Nice family-bonding type story. Mega props to you.
tvshows-junkie chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
wow, that was awesome! amazingly smooth written and such a joy to read! *scream for a sequel*
Garima chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This piece would fit beautifully if there was a next book. :D

It captures what I would imagine would have happened in the future and focuses on all the little details of the relationship between hermonie and ron perfectly!
All-I-need chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Hey there )

Well, I wanted to write this review a few hours earlier, but I was interrupted and had to wait until now...*sigh*

The story is great, of course...I really like that little insight into Hermiones and Rons new life ) The part about her hair was hilarious...*grin*

I really like Hermiones thoughts about her family and especially her fear to blink in case Rosie is off to school when she opens her eyes again...

greets from Germany,

Isi )
Ella Bridi chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Aw! I hope someday I'll have something that'll make me forget how much I hate my hair (or how much it hates me, I should say! LOL).

Really beautiful, and I believe that's exactly how parenthood must feel like.
MaNdErS20100 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
this was a very cute story!

great job!
vakilinchuk chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
great should write more.

little reminder:ron can't drive a got his driving license just before "19 years later."
silverbirch chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Very nice story, and so very true.
Elledreamer chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aww I really liked it! It was nice just to see a snapshot in time of it. I thought Hermione was great and I loved her thoughts on her kids, it was just right! Yay! It was really good,

Elle xx