Reviews for Brawl Mansion
Mega Mario chapter 14 . 12/28/2008
At some point, you should make Marth overhear someone calling him gay, and make him tell them he has a wife (which he does).
Ispychan chapter 13 . 11/6/2008
Poor Olimar, he was feeling so down, isn't he? Anyways, that was a good chapter, keep up a good work, man, and don't forget to update real soon if you can.
Ispychan chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
That was an interesting story! Good work! It was pretty ashamed that Samus decided to break up with Pit. I hope he was doing alright with her out of his life or not. So anyways, take your time to update real soon because I couldn't wait to find out more. And one more thing, your story is pretty funny, I like it!
LFan chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
Nice chapter. I hope you have a great birthday and a fun trip.
Pure-White-Angel22 chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
hehe what a great chapter _ happy early b-day then! i hope u put your earthbound fic on! I absolutely love earthbound series!
JuliantheUnknown chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Pit xSamus Rules!
LFan chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
Wolf being nice is very unexpected, especially to Lucas. I wonder what Link and Red are going to do. Are they going to do the pudding thing from the filler chapter? Jeff is probably going to make something that destroys the room or more. Nice chapter. Update soon.
LFan chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Too bad for the 30 smashers who were sitting while this happened. If something brown fell on me, I would not lick it. I would be freaked out and run to get something to wipe it off as quickly as I can. Very funny!
LFan chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
I really liked this story! You should give some characters bigger lines such as Olimar or Yoshi. Just a suggestion.
KroovyRed chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
I like this! It's funny and I like how Sonic's trying to make friends with Kirby!

Will assist trophy characters make an appearance as well?

Can't wait for more.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
This is pretty good, it has a good balance of character appearances and nothing to ZOMG random.
Hammer of god chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
XD REALLY FUNNY.

Please continue
Serpent P chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
It's good so far, especially for your first fic, although I'd like it much more if you didn't use script form for dialogue.

Other than that, the only other thing is you forget to put punctuation in a couple of places.