Reviews for Life
Boohbear19 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Such a great story! Poor Marlene!
Boohbear19 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Wow you wrote Clouds character very well! :)
Boohbear19 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
That was so sweet of them to visit Aerith's church :P
Boohbear19 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
This Is just so good! :D
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awe this was very cute! I love it already! :P
Ai chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Woah, your story was very good, but the last chapter really was the icing on the cake, just gave me an absolutly positive vibe and life-is-great-feeling. Loved it.
Thanks for sharing!
Sitka The Valiant chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
I just felt like screaming when it was over. Gosh so many feels,I swear I cried in this story at least twice,as well as in most of your other FFVII stories. They're amazing! Those types of stories that make you feel empty inside after you've cried your eyes out for days when it's over... Meaning those are one the best stories. Thanks you for writing them,I hope you can write more in the future...I'm feeling I'm a bit late since your last fic was published in 2010,and now it's makes me feel as if the stories are long gone
Sitka The Valiant chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
*laughs with joy* Another great story,thanks for writting these they're great! I absolutely love them! I'm going to read all your FFVII stories 3
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I really, really like how you're characterizing Cloud and Tifa, well the whole family for that matter. It's not all unicorns and rainbows but they're willing to take on any challenge together.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ahahaha! Love it! That bit with Tifa embarrassing Denzel is great!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Man I am in a HEAP right now! That chapter took me on an emotional rollercoaster
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Bwahahahahaaa poor Denzel. That's what parents are for though
Indygodusk chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
Aw, the good and bad moments with family. I loved seeing Tifa pregnant and then right after the difficult birth. I sort of wish we could have seen more of Cloud's reactions than we did, but it was still great. The family moments were really sweet. Thank you.
cheeriolord chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
you have the strife family dynamic down pat as far as i'm concerned :)

excellent job with this and your other family based cloti stuff i would leave a review on each one but they'd all say the same thing WOW! and i was wondering when you'd get round to adopting aria in your stories :P

thanks for the read