Reviews for Beauty in the Breakdown
Awkward Caticorn chapter 12 . 1/18
Well, I really liked this fanfic! I wish you finished it but I'm too late now D: it was a creative and original story! :) it was awesome
Ironmanlover13 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
Awwww end it here why don't ya. Any way it's really good and can u please make zero and yuuki hook up. Please.
Yudaina chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Hey there. I came upon this story today and I really love it. Seriously, I haven't stop reading until the last chapter. It's original and it's very interesting. I absolutely love the universe that you created, you've captivated me.

I know you haven't updated this story since 2008 and it is on hold, but I do hope you do continue this story in the future. You write terrifically.
goodbyebabylon chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Please, please update this! It's beautiful and perfect and all that is good in the world!
AnimeCookie93 chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
I had stumbled upon this story years too late, it seemed, because I am absolutely in love with the universe you've created! I've often thought about writing something similar, and have sort of started an AU, but it isn't very far yet- anyway.

It had been 2 years since you've updated, and I sure hope things are alright; I was wondering if you could perhaps give this another go? I am just so lost in the brilliant plot (and you write so beautifully, too!) and characterizations that it's hard to believe that this is all that's here. ;u;

-Cookie-
crazyrawrx3 chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
P
Sandruxiii chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
hello, I love your fic, it was great D! Just finished reading and wondered if I'd let me translate it into Spanish please clarify me at all times that the fic is yours in all moment, and I also can attribute to me is the translation.

Thanks for taking time to read my message, I hope your answer.
Angel chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love the storyline so far :) I think this is already completed, so I'm sorry for now reviewing before now! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story!
DofD chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
DofD chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Oh my God!
DofD chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Beautiful.
DofD chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Love!
DofD chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Amazing! I look forward to reading the next.
ZeKiLoverrr chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
Major bummer, just finished, and thennn it dawned on me you haven't updated since '08. Great story, I so wish it was finished:( But oh well, even unfinished it was truly amazing. I sincerly hope you maybe get a wild hair and finish it off:)
jorie chapter 12 . 12/9/2010