Reviews for Twirling Elements
If no one has adopted this story yet, then I will take up the challenge of continuing it.
fairiesmelody chapter 9 . 6/10
Who's the author that adopted this story? Because the link you gave, doesn't work! :(
nebaer06 chapter 9 . 2/15
I'm sad ur not finishing this. I tried to go to the other link to read the other one and it won't let me. :-(
Kurosu Yumi chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
-Drools- *-,* Harry sounds hot...
Kurosu Yumi chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Harry's...gay? HAHAHAHAH! I Love Harry, in fact, he's one of my favorite Characters, but that doesn't make this any less funny! Good story, but I'm lucky I can type and my laughing isn't effecting my words or you wouldn't be able to read this.
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
uhm she hasn't written any fics though? Is there something wrong with her web page? idk but i jus thought i'd ask.
Artemis450 chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
nice i hope to read the next chapter thanks for the good read:)
Megan Consoer chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
blueyblonde chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
i love it
Lyris Hawke chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I like it so far. :)
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Kiss of Lif3 chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
can you please give me the name of the person who is adopting your story so that i can find it cause my computer is a lil messed up and want allow me to get to the url that you gave in your arthur's note please and thank you
Kairis 12 chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
may i have this story?
Azumigurl chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
cool!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
great story. Will you let me know who you give this story to? By the way you forgot that Kagome needed a pet. A black pheonix with red eyes would be wonderful.