Reviews for Like Mother Like Daughter
1sunfun chapter 12 . 1/21
Sad, good.
shipperhere chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
I love this! Even though it been (YEARS) a long time since it was published, I felt the need to review. It was adorable, and had a wonderful storyline! Keep on writing, dear!

Love,
shipperhere
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Would you consider writing a sequel?
Maur D chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I like this :D
Maur D chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
This will unravel nicely.
Maur D chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Interesting...

but what made me laugh was 'hum' sorry XD
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
I love this
Josey Rebecca Ruthe chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
I'm finding it quite hard to focus on the story at the moment because of your grammar. I'm going to clarify quickly and please don't stop reading because afterwords is your praise. "There" is the place. "Their" is possessive. "They're" is a contraction for "They are." "Its" is possessive. "It's" is a contraction for "It is." "Your" is possessive. "You're" is a contraction for "You are." Now, other than your grammar, I love the story. It's very interesting and it's difficult to find someone who can write Ouran in character. You often point out that you're worried you went OOC, but I've actually yet to see a story that's so right-on when it comes to how the host club acts. I think we'd benefit from a little more host club time, but other than that, it's really very good. I urge you to edit before posting or find a beta (I'd be happy to help with that), but please do NOT stop writing. You've got potential my dear. If you're interested in me beta-ing for you, my pen name is Weasley53. Just PM me and I'll be happy to help.
Xenat25 chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
This was a very good story, with a great plot, an amazing hook, and good character development. Next time, please edit for errors in spelling and grammar, or try to find a beta reader. Thank you!
justanotherkiller chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
''The weeks advents had finally caught up on her and she began to realise just how physically exhausted she was. She hadn't slept properly or eaten properly since her dad had felt her''

XO O.O D: DX zomg i was like wtf? lol
Evani chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
i loved it haha, i think u should write a sequal or somthing haha
13pinklizard chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
i loved this story it is my second host club story and my first kyoya haruhi fic i have read and i must say i am quite pleased. (i have been living off of twilight fan fics and red vines for the past month and a half) so thanks for writing

P.S. last time i left a review like this the author thought i was dissing them so just to let you know this is a positive review.
AnimeFann88 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is really good, and it's original 'cause it's different than the normal plot of Ranka being hyper and always loving Haruhi. I just have one comment: how come in the begining, you wrote "Haruhi grabbed her school bag and headed towards the door sparing one little glance at the mirror as she walked past" twice? It's the first sentence, than the next sentence that starts the new paragraph. Anyway, it was really good!
MissJudged16 chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
I liked this story a lot. However Haruhi's father was waaay out of character. I know you needed a reason to get Haruhi on her own, but he seemed just too out there, you know? Other than that, it was really good and your grammar is fabulous!
Flanny-tan chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
u made meh cry TTTT so heartbreaking that it was soo good XD