Reviews for Epic Fail!
Katelyn chapter 1 . 6/30
This is what happens when you do not read all the questions before answering them. The other girls should not have wasted their time answering other questions if they saw question 10 first. They stand 0 chance to win. They have been trolled heavily by sasuke. I would like to know what their reactions after looking at question 10.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
So cute :)
black'nwhitepanda chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Best proposal (if it's even called that) I've read between Sasuke and Sakura! It was supposed to be the girls trying to win him but he totally owned them!

Unexpected. Truly unexpected. One of the best oneshots I've ever read. (:
astrayangelwings chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
That last question... Wow just wow the feels! Omfg you! I want to see the reaction of sakura when she read that omg!
YuYu99 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I kinda almost went into tears on the 9th question but smile, SMILE on the last question. Kawaii...
fluffaluffaloffagus chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
impressive
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Cute! :)
onlytoask chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I cannot, for the life of me, tell who the middle girl is.
cutiepiegirlie chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is adorable! And the last question was so unexpected. Love this story! :D
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
woe betide you if any of them turn out antisocial and emo because of your lousy parenting.

AHAHAHA lousy parenting...Sasuke's gonna be just like Fugaku, ne?

Last question is LOL.

Family of tomato-addicts, hah. Sick freak that happens to be his brother.

"I'd let you be on top?" Oh GOD Karin that's not even funny...

Risk everything to make his way back? Uhm...Damn, now I really want to read more from this AU. Hm...
rebecca chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I loved it so much!

Even though it was short, i could see sakura's character developing over each one, I understood all three of their motives ... it is brilliant
sam chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I could totally see Sakura answering that way! :)) ... I dont think there could be anyone better for him than her! Hope they really do get together in the show. xx
samigirl96 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awwwwdorable :) That was so sweet. The second girl who was answering, in italics, that was Karin right? I wasn't completely sure
Rey chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is adorable! I love it. I'm not normally that much of a fan of this pairing, but it was done really well in this story. Keep up the good work!