Reviews for Organization XIII: The Side That Never Was
CheshireCatwoman chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
Wow, I haven't listened to Dir en Grey in forever, but I might start again! (I love the book Crime and Punishment) lol I love all the different types of plants that Marluxia has (and I want them in my own little garden). My mom has a wandering jew and it's so pretty! I bet Marluxia also has bleeding hearts, wolf's bane, cinquefoil, belladonna, marijuana, peyote, jimson weed, salvia (ok now I'm just spouting off hallucinogenic plants but I think I'm done)
CheshireCatwoman chapter 17 . 10/8/2008
Ah, this brightened up my day. I love how you write with intelligent randomness. For example: ivory rug, the uncensored video of Obscure (which I watched and thought it was all right), Russian polka, how Anne Boleyn was related to Henry the VIth in more ways than one, etc...it's the small details that count.
sakurahime92 chapter 17 . 10/7/2008
Good job, mika-chan. i got a hold of a copy of the host so i don't need to borrow yours.

sakura-chan.
sakurahime92 chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
Good job.
Tropicalna chapter 16 . 10/2/2008
Killer Puppy Squad, Flames of Tyranny...nice. XD

School is such a drag, eh? I can't wait till summer, which is...several months away. DX NU!

OMG! You can do a chapter on that! Or, something like that...Organization XI goes to school...3

Good job!

Later! *poofs away*
reeby10 chapter 15 . 9/28/2008
ah somehow i missed a chapter somewhere and had to go back and read it... lol yay for zemyx! *dances* erm yes... i forgot all the comments i was going to make... so... anyway i loved... whichever chappies i havent reviewed yet! lol :D
Yaoi Twins Of Yin and Yang chapter 15 . 9/19/2008
XD
reeby10 chapter 14 . 9/14/2008
lol larxene pms-ing XD this totally cheered me up after having read a very depressing fic! hehe :D
Tropicalna chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
Poor Larxene. XD She can't seem to get a break, can she?

WOnderful job, but you should update a bit more. (Or maybe i'm just losing track of time...)

Later! *poofs away*
sakurahime92 chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
not bad
xDrEaMeRx4xEVA chapter 13 . 8/28/2008
XD ANOTHER FUNNY CHAPTER! XD
poo lost in a maze chapter 13 . 8/28/2008
xDD Yey Who would have guessed Saix and Mansex were.. man..sexing... on the... lab...table.
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
XD i loved it! they spent all that time serching and he was making out with Xemnas! XD
CheshireCatwoman chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
Aw, poor Saix...does he even have the energy for that sort of thing this time of month? Or is Mansex "making him feel better?" lol this chapter is funny. I want hydrangeas now.
xDrEaMeRx4xEVA chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!1 this is so good! XD it is hilarious! u need so many more reviews XD please write more i want to know what happens so badly! XD
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »