Reviews for Organization XIII: The Side That Never Was
Tropicalna chapter 20 . 10/20/2008
I was hoping more for a spork attack.,..oh well, at least it has sporks! YAY SPORKS! ...-cough-

I got my files back; as it turns out, it WASN'T my dad, but it was my computer doing something weird.

Unfortunately, he spotted one of my lemon fics; A DeiNaru. I managed to escape getting in trouble, but now I have to make sure to go back and delete all my lemons once I have posted them on fanfic and deviant.

Good job! I loved it!

CheshireCatwoman chapter 19 . 10/16/2008
Yay! A giant caterpillar named Seth! lol this chapter was fun, thanks for doing this! hehe I almost feel bad for Luxord. And Demyx, for that matter - he should be allowed to have more fun in Wonderland without Luxord holding him back. It seems like his kind of place (after Atlantica).
Tropicalna chapter 19 . 10/16/2008
Well, not we know where Luxord gets the drdugs. .

YAY! SPORKS! -cheers- I can hardly wait; any idea of when it will be out?

reeby10 chapter 18 . 10/11/2008
haha my mom makes me take in the plants at night during winter too! XD and i used to have a venus fly trap! hehe was the barbie game what lexaeus was playing on his sp? cant wait for the next chappie! :D
Tropicalna chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
What was Lexaeus palying? I wanna know! O.o

Very good chapters; i'm sorry I didn't reveiw earlier. (Can you guess? It begins with an S, and many kids go to it.)

Axel and Roxas's ages...but one half of the question remains; Just how old is Axel?

Sometime this week I should be coming out with 'A Full Moon and Saix'. Or maybe next week...Soon anyways. Please read?

CheshireCatwoman chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
Wow, I haven't listened to Dir en Grey in forever, but I might start again! (I love the book Crime and Punishment) lol I love all the different types of plants that Marluxia has (and I want them in my own little garden). My mom has a wandering jew and it's so pretty! I bet Marluxia also has bleeding hearts, wolf's bane, cinquefoil, belladonna, marijuana, peyote, jimson weed, salvia (ok now I'm just spouting off hallucinogenic plants but I think I'm done)
CheshireCatwoman chapter 17 . 10/8/2008
Ah, this brightened up my day. I love how you write with intelligent randomness. For example: ivory rug, the uncensored video of Obscure (which I watched and thought it was all right), Russian polka, how Anne Boleyn was related to Henry the VIth in more ways than one, etc...it's the small details that count.
sakurahime92 chapter 17 . 10/7/2008
Good job, mika-chan. i got a hold of a copy of the host so i don't need to borrow yours.

sakura-chan.
sakurahime92 chapter 16 . 10/4/2008
Good job.
Tropicalna chapter 16 . 10/2/2008
Killer Puppy Squad, Flames of Tyranny...nice. XD

School is such a drag, eh? I can't wait till summer, which is...several months away. DX NU!

OMG! You can do a chapter on that! Or, something like that...Organization XI goes to school...3

reeby10 chapter 15 . 9/28/2008
ah somehow i missed a chapter somewhere and had to go back and read it... lol yay for zemyx! *dances* erm yes... i forgot all the comments i was going to make... so... anyway i loved... whichever chappies i havent reviewed yet! lol :D
Yaoi Twins Of Yin and Yang chapter 15 . 9/19/2008
XD
reeby10 chapter 14 . 9/14/2008
lol larxene pms-ing XD this totally cheered me up after having read a very depressing fic! hehe :D
Tropicalna chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
Poor Larxene. XD She can't seem to get a break, can she?

WOnderful job, but you should update a bit more. (Or maybe i'm just losing track of time...)

sakurahime92 chapter 14 . 9/8/2008