Reviews for Organization XIII: The Side That Never Was
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
It's new, but I think I love most about your intro is that you shattered just about all of our old concepts about the characters. Never in a million years would I ever have Saix doing drugs; he just seems too 'posh' to do something like that, xD! At the same time though...it really does tie in nicely for his berserker trips!

Chay, softie Lexy! Happy I'm not the only person that has him that way, lol!

And...ahh, more powerless, clueless Xemnas. That is always lovely, _

Axel fending off his yaoi stash. Now THAT I'd have to see!

And Sexy Zexy put Xemmy to sleep during a meeting? Goodness...I wonder what the topic was? xD

In short, this really it looking to be an awesome story! Two years and still going strong, eh? Way to go!
Angels In Purgatory chapter 42 . 1/30/2010
oh no demyx ate the paint? *laughs*
SenseiMalice chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
i love demyx.

end of story.

he is the most epic ball of cute, ever.

plus, he has a mullet!~~

*fangirl drool*

toldja i'm reviewing each chapter ((;
SenseiMalice chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
i... love... this... fanfic... :DD

you, my dear, are an AMAZINGLY FUNNY writer!

jesus christ, you are God now!

and i am bringing it upon myself to review each chapter!

~oh yeah. commitment. ((:
DistrictsandWizards chapter 42 . 1/15/2010
I hope you continue this story!

Its so funny!

I laughed through the whole thing non stop

XD
natcat5 chapter 42 . 1/8/2010
Yays! You updated! Poor Zexion, though I probably could have told him that that would happen. Oh god, what is Demyx up to now? And what is this about giraffes? Will we hear about it in the future? I hope so!

...preview for the next chapter...O_o Okay, you have to update quickly. There is no way that you can give a preview like that and not update quickly!
Keys2theKingdom chapter 26 . 1/7/2010
I am also a Grammar Nazi...XD
Keys2theKingdom chapter 24 . 1/7/2010
Nobody likes CoM becuase not many people like Namine, no one knew what was going on becuase it jsut seemed like these random guys in cloaks were being evil, and the gameplay sucked. The card thing, was really, REALLY stupid. :P
Keys2theKingdom chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
I believe Axel's around 20 to 25.
Keys2theKingdom chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
...Wait, if Axel can't get wet, how does he take showers? XD

HAPPY XEM/SAI DAY!
TornAngelWings chapter 42 . 1/7/2010
Very funny. Poor Demyx...eating paint. You think Zexion would look out for him...
XIII Riku chapter 42 . 1/7/2010
Eh! Good chapter. Twas funny 'til the end... of the chapy. I hope you'll update soon!
Demoness Drakon chapter 42 . 1/7/2010
Oh dear god, no one needs another Axel...well, maybe it would be useful for distracting fangirls but still!

Haha, you just made me a very happy little monkey; I haven't read this fic for so long, I was almost sure it was dead.

Nice work by the way!

Drakon out!
ChaosRivers chapter 42 . 1/7/2010
Funny chapter! Lexaeus watches Sesame Street? Wow I think he smokes crack too lol
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 41 . 12/25/2009
Hey! I seriously thinkyour story is really funny. I just loved that chapter with the Grammar Nazis and when Zexion threw a shoe at Vexen. Serious LOL! Anyhoo, so you're at college now huh? What's it like at college? Seeing as I'll be there soon enough I just thought I'd ask.

So I have a suggestion for an upcoming chapter: How about one day Demyx watches some talk show (doesn't matter which one. But to make it really funny, how about Oprah or Larry King?) when he sees none other than...Sora! And to make it even weirder, how about Roxas? And then Demyx goes mad trying to figure out how Roxas ended up on the show.

I don't really like Vexen either, so how about this be an unlucky chapter for Vexen where nothing goes right? Like...Marly doesn't want to sleep with him, or...or...one of his experiments finally work, only to blow up (literally) at his face? Something like that, you're the author after all.

Oh and I was hoping if you would check out my newest KH fic. It's called 'What it Takes to Be Gay' and really all you need to do is drop in a review telling me what you think of it and any suggestions on improvements. Could you please?

So to prevent boring you with this review any further, I shall stop here. Again, please update soon, but no pressue.

StarzXAndXMoon