Reviews for Organization XIII: The Side That Never Was
natcat5 chapter 42 . 1/8/2010
Yays! You updated! Poor Zexion, though I probably could have told him that that would happen. Oh god, what is Demyx up to now? And what is this about giraffes? Will we hear about it in the future? I hope so!

...preview for the next chapter...O_o Okay, you have to update quickly. There is no way that you can give a preview like that and not update quickly!
Keys2theKingdom chapter 26 . 1/7/2010
I am also a Grammar Nazi...XD
Keys2theKingdom chapter 24 . 1/7/2010
Nobody likes CoM becuase not many people like Namine, no one knew what was going on becuase it jsut seemed like these random guys in cloaks were being evil, and the gameplay sucked. The card thing, was really, REALLY stupid. :P
Keys2theKingdom chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
I believe Axel's around 20 to 25.
Keys2theKingdom chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
...Wait, if Axel can't get wet, how does he take showers? XD

HAPPY XEM/SAI DAY!
TornAngelWings chapter 42 . 1/7/2010
Very funny. Poor Demyx...eating paint. You think Zexion would look out for him...
XIII Riku chapter 42 . 1/7/2010
Eh! Good chapter. Twas funny 'til the end... of the chapy. I hope you'll update soon!
Demoness Drakon chapter 42 . 1/7/2010
Oh dear god, no one needs another Axel...well, maybe it would be useful for distracting fangirls but still!

Haha, you just made me a very happy little monkey; I haven't read this fic for so long, I was almost sure it was dead.

Nice work by the way!

Drakon out!
Takers Hidden Soul Mate chapter 42 . 1/7/2010
Funny chapter! Lexaeus watches Sesame Street? Wow I think he smokes crack too lol
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 41 . 12/25/2009
Hey! I seriously thinkyour story is really funny. I just loved that chapter with the Grammar Nazis and when Zexion threw a shoe at Vexen. Serious LOL! Anyhoo, so you're at college now huh? What's it like at college? Seeing as I'll be there soon enough I just thought I'd ask.

So I have a suggestion for an upcoming chapter: How about one day Demyx watches some talk show (doesn't matter which one. But to make it really funny, how about Oprah or Larry King?) when he sees none other than...Sora! And to make it even weirder, how about Roxas? And then Demyx goes mad trying to figure out how Roxas ended up on the show.

I don't really like Vexen either, so how about this be an unlucky chapter for Vexen where nothing goes right? Like...Marly doesn't want to sleep with him, or...or...one of his experiments finally work, only to blow up (literally) at his face? Something like that, you're the author after all.

Oh and I was hoping if you would check out my newest KH fic. It's called 'What it Takes to Be Gay' and really all you need to do is drop in a review telling me what you think of it and any suggestions on improvements. Could you please?

So to prevent boring you with this review any further, I shall stop here. Again, please update soon, but no pressue.

StarzXAndXMoon
Axel-P chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
You do know that Xemnas' last name that they don't have is The Superior of The In-Between, right?
neighborehood chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
LOL! This is so funny! Orgy rocks!

i love all the intros!

XD

lol, luxord the drug dealer. XD

i'm not gonna rite a long review, cuz i wanna continue the story. I'm SO not a fan of crack, I'm a total Romance/Humor fan. But you know what? I dont care! U know what even made me want to read this? the title! I wish i was as creative as you!

pls read my story (New Story) and review. it isnt crack, its romance/humor/adventure...so u might get bored before u even reach the fairly good part. whatever. just review and tell me whats rong. pls?

well i'll end this review not.

over and out.

Spellbound a.k.a soragirl4ever!

P.S: how do u get so many ppl to review? lol
TwilightsXEssence chapter 41 . 11/14/2009
LMAO this fikken funny! please update as soon as you can!
DistrictsandWizards chapter 41 . 11/12/2009
I just love your little stories and their so funny!

And Nice putting Xion in there!
Likeanyonecares chapter 22 . 10/31/2009
Yea, in reference to the drug names, dope and pot are the same thing, and I think PCP and angel dust are the same thing, but that's coming from my cousin's experience in the matter, not mine.
212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »