Reviews for Organization XIII: The Side That Never Was
Axel-P chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
You do know that Xemnas' last name that they don't have is The Superior of The In-Between, right?
ioncewasspellbound chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
LOL! This is so funny! Orgy rocks!

i love all the intros!

lol, luxord the drug dealer. XD

i'm not gonna rite a long review, cuz i wanna continue the story. I'm SO not a fan of crack, I'm a total Romance/Humor fan. But you know what? I dont care! U know what even made me want to read this? the title! I wish i was as creative as you!

pls read my story (New Story) and review. it isnt crack, its romance/humor/ u might get bored before u even reach the fairly good part. whatever. just review and tell me whats rong. pls?

well i'll end this review not.

over and out.

Spellbound a.k.a soragirl4ever!

P.S: how do u get so many ppl to review? lol
TwilightsXEssence chapter 41 . 11/14/2009
LMAO this fikken funny! please update as soon as you can!
DistrictsandWizards chapter 41 . 11/12/2009
I just love your little stories and their so funny!

And Nice putting Xion in there!
Likeanyonecares chapter 22 . 10/31/2009
Yea, in reference to the drug names, dope and pot are the same thing, and I think PCP and angel dust are the same thing, but that's coming from my cousin's experience in the matter, not mine.
kh lover200 chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
I about died from laughter its funny. I've seen the episoed

The firebending Masters its almost my fav episode. )
natcat5 chapter 41 . 8/15/2009
lmao, Demyx, Demyx, Demyx...(facepalm)

Btw, I noticed that Demyx hasn't had any wild ideas on what Axel is lately! First he wondered how old he was, then he thought he was a firebender, then he thought he was in a book!

I also noticed that Axel's hair greatly resembles that of Knuckles the Hedgehog...

*wink. wink. wink.

teehee, can't wait for the next chapter!
natcat5 chapter 38 . 8/15/2009
teehee, okay, definitely one of my fave chapters, and I totally agree with Axel. You cannot have George without Fred, it just doesn't work!

natcat5 chapter 35 . 8/15/2009
Yay! FMA references! I've been waiting for those! I love Bleach and Naruto and I've been waiting patiently for you to do a Full Metal Alchemist reference. woot!
natcat5 chapter 30 . 8/15/2009
Aw! I loved this chapter to absolute pieces! Poor Roxas! That was such a good chapter! I love AkuRoku, it's actually my fave pairing in KH, and this was just so cute!
natcat5 chapter 27 . 8/15/2009
lmao! I think my favourite part of this story is the names! The Lab Table That is Always Used for Gay Sex, The Kitchen that Shouldn't Exist, the Lounge that Never Was, the list goes on! The names are the best part of the story!

Rukia and Renji, funny thing is, I'm watching Bleach while I'm reading this fanfic!
Floral-Foxes chapter 41 . 8/13/2009
:o YAY! Finally an update! Heh, Demyx, sweets will forever be your down fall! XD Oh, happy AkuRoku day, by the way! 3 Good luck in College! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Angels In Purgatory chapter 41 . 8/12/2009
Ah cute chapter i love this story
natcat5 chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
Hm, I always thought Axel would be around nineteen or twenty...but that's just old is he? Really? Does ANYONE know?
natcat5 chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
yay! zemyx! zemyx! zemyx! woot! (fangirl squeal!)
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »