Reviews for The Day the World Ended
ResidentSonic3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
One day, Tomo decided to be a real biotch.

Spelled bitch wrong! Gotta play to be a play er, right?
Hwikek chapter 1 . 10/29/2010

9/10 for being great!
StudentofDust chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Best. Ending. EVER.

Lol great job!
Taroschain chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh my god, brilliant! XD

Yeah, Kaorin always struck me as the kind of person who would snap one day...and for some reason, it doesn't seem entirely odd that it's out of love..._"
ZeLoz -akaBill chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
What the hell?

You can't kill Michael Jackson with an AK-47! Tis' an impossible feat! He'd moonwalk all over you, throw his hat at you, and then throw deadly flesh-eating sparkles at you while singing one of his pop-hits. And YOU WILL LIKE EVERY BIT OF IT!

All in all, it's pretty good for a first fanfic, though the Sakaki running around in the nude thing kinda disturbed me a little.
BioDragon chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This is rather entertaining.
Micaella Noreen chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Funny! I liked the story
Coldbloodonmysword chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Funny! I can't wait to see if you do more!
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Hahaha hope to see more fics from you!
The.Letter.L chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
randomasity, but, thats what Azumanga Daioh is i guess, pay no mind to spammers, they, well, i cant really speak for them...but your story is cute
mylilwashu chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Spur of the moment, nice. It could use some paragraphing. But we all need some random fics and random writings, :) along with ideas
Chris S chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Best story ever. The minimalist narrative is indicative of today's political climate in China. Over 90 points.
Brain Eater Jr chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Oh my gosh D:
Thyryam chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Um, what? If you meant for this to be taken seriously, I feel I should give you some suggestions for improvement. If you didn't... then whatever.

Even if this was a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing that just popped into your head, please put some effort into making it believable. Randomness doesn't tend to go far; it may be funny at first, but once you've seen it once, it's not anymore.

And even if this is meant to be silly humor, make sure to keep the characters in-character. Period.

For a short-fic like this, formatting isn't so much of a problem. However, putting everything in one huge block of text is extremely unappealing to readers. Seperate it into paragraphs for new subjects and when someone speaks.

The plot itself isn't good. So Tomo makes Sakaki go outside in the nude and Kaorin kills everyone. The end. Huh.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that compared to the otherwise bad fic, the sentence structure and vocabulary is alright.

So... yeah. I hope you improve.
SmileyDudette chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh my God, that was so funny!