Reviews for Order 66
DoubleEO chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
haha, I loved it! "Crap, her master is WAY too over protective" :D That made my DIE of laughter. I was rolling on the floor. :D Keep writing!
Azalea.Rose chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
This was extremly well written and I hope to see more chapters in the upcoming future.
Ren Ankh chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Interesting...
JS chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
So I pretty much love all your stories, this one included. I can't wait for more. I'll try to write a more specific review later, but I just wanted to let you know how great I think your writing style is, and the ideas in your stories. :)
mirialinmoon chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
OMG! This is amazing. I didn't know you made changes. They're AWESOME! Last time I read this, it was a cliff-hanger. It still is, but in a much better way. Good job! Keep writing!
mirialinmoon chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
So beutiful, aven when you're hyper. I have just read stories that have made me laugh, cry, smile, and think, to name a few. But this, this is the perfect model story. Such colorful, vivid language! I only wish I could be like you. I have to go to camp tomorrow, and sing a short thank-you song to every person at Ashgrove, as well as a good-bye. I'm so torn, I don't know how to react! One last note: You are the genuis in my life, one of the only people I can look up to. When you brought me into this world of fantasy, fiction, and authors like me, I was stunned, amazed. So here's a thank-you to you, or a "La la" in Ashgrove speak!
Unknown chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This is a really good story. This is just like the stories I make up. You are a really good writer! Keep writing!
kira shadow wolf chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
i think this is a very good story and you should keep with it
JediLuminaraUnduli chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Barriss died? No! Can Ani make it out? Lumi, no turn to dark side! Yes, your paddy Barriss is gone, but what’s left of the Jedi Order needs you! Don’t go all angsty on us!

-Miks
The-Ochraniacz chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
It's great so far! I'm enjoying it! Please Update!

By the way, why don't you weave some of Ani's background into the story. I want to find out more about her!
Lady Allana Solo chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Very good one, my very young apprentice: the training has served you well
Anara Skywalker chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
i really like your writing style. i can't wait to see what happens next!