Reviews for Blair's Theory
Zyon-San chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
aw, tis cute, cant wait 4 an update
lydia-chan chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
ahaha i love this:]]

and i say you do the first story with krad and dark getting drunkXD lol

i can't wait till' the next chapter!:]
Stormshadow13 chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
O! Great Chapter! I love it!

Loved Dark's speech to the teachers. That was very well written. That speech would have made my Public Speaking teacher stand up and aplod.

I like the sound of both stories. Although I think the wedding one will be very funny. But the real thing is which ever one comes to you first, is the one you write.

I can't wait to read more from you.
wachadoin chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
I love TEKKEN! Do you play it? Who's your character there? I play Tekken 5! And I LOVE IT!

Okay, enough of Tekken, I love your story...especially this chapter! Wahahaha! Bad Raidou-sensei and some others! GO DARKKRAD! UPDATE SOON!
strawberryjamyum chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Isn't Delta Chi some kind of abird or something?-JOKE! I have no idea...hahahaha!

I like the first one! Please start it first! Please I am really waiting for it!

UPDATE SOON! I love your STORY!
minaminanba chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Wow, you updated!

I have a little idea about Dark's past...I think it has something to do with his family...oh! My curiosity is getting better of me.

In your new stories I like the... BOTH of them!
mikaruisagirl chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
I love your story. I love the plot. I think I'll love the new two storis and most of all I lOVE YOU!

P.S. are you a boy or are you a girl? JUST ASKING...
lovesblairegals chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
You updated! -(well it's not like you don't); i kinda like the first story...but it's okay if you start the both of them together...so...uhmm...UPDATE SOON AGAIN!
ekamathilda chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
You know what? I simply love MAJOR! I love that character. Really! Update soon! I think I like the second! WRITE more, more, more, more and more!
crossdresserohnine chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
I am just in-love with your story! Please, please update soon and WRITE MORE! About your new stories I don't mind if you start the both of them at once! I await them! XD
17isdanumber chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
ooh... I love this chapter! Finally some DARKKRAD now! Wahahaha! I think I like the second! Please update soon!
bluishpink101 chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
uhm..how do you read the "delta chi"? well...I LOVE YOUR STORY! I wouldn't mind if you start both of your new stories at the same time! But I think I like the first better...I think! Update Soon! I await your new stories!
lotimwah chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
I play the PSP too! And I love Tekken. Who's your character there? Anywayz...I like the first better..but I also wouldn't mind the second! Update soon please!
tenjho97 chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
I love your story! It doesn't really matter which you start first...you can update on the two of them together at the same time!
DarkMousy-KradHikari chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
SUGOI!Dark is the only one who can possibly get away with arguing with a teacher. I foresee some repercussions. For those two stories, start them together and update Blair's Theory. I wonder if Dark's grandmother abused him. That's an idea. Can you read my stories? I have three. I would appreciate it so so much. Sayonara!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »