Reviews for The Great Escape
Athena chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Seems like this fic is abandoned. Too bad, it's well written and exciting. Good action as well as character interaction between Shepard and Tali. I hope with ME2 out now you find a renewed interest in this story. And if you support Shep/Tali I HIGHLY recommend ME2.
twillight inu chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
good idea only tali paring i have seen update
BrazeRancor chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
Whoa! Cool! You used the same team I did. Betcha Sasha was the one that save Shepard from the Thresher.
Exdeamon chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
Were you waiting for me to reveiw, or do you need help?

Your OCs seem kinda... imposed on us at this moment. Like you're hurrying with the "O suspense" or the "oo backstory" aspects. Easy msitake, as I've learned, that ensnares many. Also, not too distracting from the sotyr unless you type GREAT ALLS OF TEXT! Of which, I cannot see.

Grammer and Spelling wise (Or SPAG, as I've seen it calleD), you're still fine.

Story wise, it's still intreguing. I'm guesing you've either lsot the will to write or lost an idea of where you were going.

Here's an Idea: Shepard uses his kickassery to fight/sneak his way across the ship, regroup with Tali, and maybe find out a few secrets on the way.

To vague? Damn. Well, I don't know the secrets.
Radi0.Hazard chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
Ohh, a Shepard/Tali pairing? That's something you don't normally encounter. To put it simply, I'm intrigued.

However, your story has just a few rough spots, in terms of spelling. However, the grammar is fine, as far as I can see.
Krillos chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
I like what the story is heading, especially with the relantionship between Shepard & Tali.

Please, do continue your work.
S.F.I. Lawrence chapter 7 . 6/4/2008
Excellent work so far.

So, beginning a romance, eh? Keep in mind, this one will require creativity.

Also, excellent work with the villains. To make a Krogan fear a human takes a great deal of work, and I'm looking forward to seeing who this Damien is and what he's done to cause that much fear.

Please update soon.
Exdeamon chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
Hey, No headache this time!

ARG! MY NECK!

ow...

Probably shouldn't have twisted it so far that time...

Anyway. Whoa, I got mentioned? I feel honoured. (This is actually the second Mass Effect Fanfic I helped to get continued. I feel useful)

Ahh, the reveiw coutnt is higher than the chapter count. The universe is at peace again.

Hmm... Can't honestly see any flaws in the grammar or spelling. Story complaints are scarce, But I could say that geth would likely have some sort of bio-scanner on their ship to check for life-signs, but it could be easily argued that the machine race has grown arrogant in its sense of superiority and didn't feel the need.

O, what's this? A budding romance? While I suspected as much near the start, the proof is re-assuring. Could serve to spice the action up, maybe used as a plot hook. This stuff is useful. And fun.

I have a suspicion I know who the Human is... Damnit, Kaiden is still alive... That shot that theory down.

I've not actually completed the game yet (seen a friend do msot of it, though.) Just landed on Ilos, so I wouldn't know anything of Armatures around there. But I DID invent Collosus surfing on one of the planets in this mission. I was in The Mako, the Collosus was near the edge of a cliff drop. Ahh, good times, riding it's ragdoll down a cliff face.

In short, Enjoyed the chapter, glad I could help. I'll probably keep reveiwing. If not, You'll know I've read it when teh hit count rises by five in half an hour.
S.F.I. Lawrence chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Nice work. Please continue.
Exdeamon chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
I've read through this chapter about three times now. Thought I should leave a reveiw.

Coincidentally, I have another headache from staring at the screen too long.

You've paced this chapter well. The suspense is there when i t needs to be, the speed is there, everything is spot on.

I can't really say much else. Usually I leave everything in the first reveiw and if it gets better or stays the same, I can't find much else to say.

But I thought that you could use a little encouragement and this thing deserves MORE than 4 reveiws. Yes, MORE does need capitals. Thats how under-appreciated this is.
Exdeamon chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Ugh my head.

No, it's not your story's fault, I'm jsut up late.

WAy to late.

This is awesome. I usually hand out as much criticism as praise, but I can't find anything to complain about excepting the story length, and thats not really a good complaint considering the thing isn't finished.

I suppose, at a stretch, I could complain about it not being finished.

so. Why isn't this finished?

There are few fics for mass effect as it is, even fewer based on Tali, as deserving as she is, and none I have seen yet to this standard of... of... Greatness?

Anyway. You've got an awesome story, an awesome style, a great standard of detail and flawless spelling and grammar.

Honestly, if there was a mistake I probably wouldn't of noticed it from the rest of the greatness.

Need to see this finished. Alerted. I'll probably fave it once it's done.
meatpacker chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
yo

hey i must say this is quite a nice fanfic you got here. keep it up looking forward to the later chapters. the character development should have a equal balance for everyone.
Sarcasm Turtle chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Hey, this is really good so far. Great action and Tali is awesome. But I have to agree with the other review about Shepard's personality, or lack thereof. I think it's fine but just a bit more characterization would be cool. Please keep this up, I like it a lot! :)
KSCrusaders chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
This is pretty good so far; a little short, but otherwise not bad. Tali is adorable; there's no other way to say it :)

A few bits of constructive criticism: proofread before you publish. You have more than an handful of grammar and punctuation mistakes, as well as some misspelled words. It wasn't enough to distract from the story, but it was enough to break the flow. That made me a little sad :(

You might also want to do some more character development with Shepard; I feel like I'm seeing the generic "John Shepard" rather than one that's uniquely yours. Remember that while you know your Shepard, the reader doesn't. You can cut some corners with explaining the other characters since anyone who's played the game has a pretty good idea of what Tali, Wrex, Ash, Garrus, and co. are like. But not with Shepard; each one is unique, so fleshing out the character helps a lot.

That's it from me! This is a great start!