Reviews for Homecoming
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Well written. I liked it!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
You "do" emotion and passion and intimacy VERY well. That was ... lovely. Their longing for each other came through clear as a crisp, autumn morning sky. The fulfillment they felt in each other's company was achingly beautiful.

If this is a representative sample of your writing, I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT! This goes in Favorites, I go searching through your work.
Sweet Wisteria chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Very romantic and sweet and yet not cheesy at all! You have a gift for romance.
IluvBatman chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow this is a very good story, their whole love making scene is very well writen without being a full out lemon sort of a story. It was more romantic this way. Again very good job
ilovekyokyo chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Even though i am a BBxRae fan i still thought what this was a great peice of work... Its amazing how you described the love between them too!

x
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
lolz i loves it. good job, hope to read more from you soon. YOU ARE FANTASTICAL!
a.life.you.love chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
aw..._
LynetteRowan chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
wow . . . really . . . passionate writting and that's an understatment. Great detail and I love the ending . . . perfect.
SmokinLeech chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aw, I really enjoyed that! :)

Your writing style is very mature and ..refreshing!

Keep writing!

-SmokinLeech
Lunelis chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
!wow! truly stupendoud! that was probably one of the best stories ever! please, i can't wait for your next story!
Dancing through the Storm chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was amazing! i love it!
RavenKyraAzlynMasen chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
That was good! very good! i cant believe how good that was! and 4 once rae just has rob 2 start out with instead of the whole fighting 4 him thing tat normally happens! that was amazinng! keep up the good work!

TTYL

RRG
Song Of The Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I love you writing style, your're so descriptive.
AtlantaGeorgia chapter 1 . 4/4/2008