Reviews for Lullaby
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This just made my night perfect, I adore this song.
Alyaa chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
So cute ! Probably the best sweety fic I've ever read until now !

Thanks for that great moment spent with Logan and Max ! *hug*
JR Toguro chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow that's good. Really good writing.
SharkGurl chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
That is so sweet
WakingUpInWonderland chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
oh my gosh this is so sweet. i have only seen a few episodes of DA(i so want the complete series), but this is just perfect great job_
silvermist92 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
that was such a sweet story
Maria656 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
this is one of the best M/L fics I've read

looking forward to your next one!
savingxgrace chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
wow. That was beautiful. Great work. Loved every moment. ]
supernatural-princess17 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
that was so cute. Aw, it almost made me cry. i listened to the song while i was reading. that was so adorable. great job
Princess456 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
cute story I like it
Mari83 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008

The intro with Logan’s thoughts about Max’s way of entering the apartment has such a S1-feeling about it, describing the natural, maybe a bit childlike way she moves in his apartment.

Nice details with Logan and the electrolytes or Bling stocking up Logan’s fridge with energy drinks and urging him in vain to drink.

"He looked at the label in his hand and quickly exchanged it for another one. She’ll like cherry more."

Such a sweet, thoughtful gesture.

The parts I like the most is when they analyze their emotions for the other, how different being in love feels due to their different backgrounds and experiences. I especially enjoyed Max’s thoughts, the ambivalence and insecurity but at the same time her conscious decision to stay which seems like a development from her attitude in the pilot.

Hoping to see more DA fic from you:-)
Brian2008 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I thought this was a beautiful way to describe the deepening of Max and Logan's relationship.
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
logan is just too cute!

This is gonna have me smilingthe rest of the day!
lisa316 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aww, that was sweet!

Honestly, under most circumstances I detest song fics and can't get through them, but somehow this one was enjoyable because the music actually lended itself to the story. Maybe because it contributed to the setting instead of parroting it...either way, yay.

You had some beautiful phrasing. I especially liked this line:

"After all, she usually just barged right in, using whatever entry mode she found particularly convenient, and would proceed to wander around as if she lived there. And while Logan had, many times, asked her if she had ever heard of knocking, he had never expected her to actually take him up on it."

This was my *favorite* part: "Logan knew exactly how he felt about Max, yet had no idea what to do with that information." Clever, funny, well-crafted and accurate!

Thank you!

P.S. Don't bother dressing Logan again, there are quite a few of us who prefer him without his clothes anyway. :-)
Anabel chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
So happy to see you here and what a lovely story. I hope you decide to write more Max & Logan.

Thank you for your good writing.