Reviews for Fukai Mori: Deep Forest
Mirria1 chapter 11 . 2/3
ugh! I want to strangle Robin right now! why can't he just let Danny go! gr! I hope it gets better for Danny soon. or I'm gonna go crazy. (okay story so for. plz update soon.)
PotterWhoLocked4Life chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
is this going to be updated again?
Phantom-Animal chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Update soon! This is amazing!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
UPDATE!
princessbinas chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
WILL YOU HURRY UP AND UPDATE THIS STORY?!
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
I am starting to think you're not going to continue this story...

even though you adopted it... so sad... I was wondering what was going to happen next and WHY Danny seems so confused on who hurt Sam and took Tucker when Vlad TOLD him about Skulker AND led him to the very spot Sam was hurt.

Anyway I still don't get how this would help Slade get to Robin.
The Dood chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
This is really funny. One of the best Danny Phantom crossovers that I've read. I would say update it but that seems more unlikely now that its been, more or less, three years.
DP fanfic Phan chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
well, i'm honestly hoping you're still continuing this! it's exciting! i love it! i first read about it on your profile, so i saw that "LaBOBuren" (or whatever name it was) had the first 6 chapters, which made me think they weren't on your profile. i checked it out and found that she put some... unkind things up and destroyed all her stories... unnerving to say the least... then i found out you had all of them! i'm getting a bit carried away, aren't i...? thank you! please continue!
Erra Fawkes13 chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
Oh My God, YOUVE GOT TO UPDATE. This story is ingenious! I love it. Please update!
Lady-x-Exorcist chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
Im really excited about this story! I cant wait for an update here either :D! (you have me bouncing in my chair right now)
Kitsune-242 chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
Nice story! Please update soon!
the origins of pandora chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
update. this is not a request. this is not a sugestion. this is not optional. . . do so. or else. i will not take no for an answer. EVER.
Leo112 chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
ohhh nice!

up date soon please!
foxglove66 chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
please Please PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is such a great story! You got Danny and all of the Teen Titan's characters great. But you should read some of your late chapters for spelling and grammar mistakes. Other then that this story is awesome and I can't wait to read more!
anonymous chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
This is just basically the best crossover of TT and DP so far. Please finish it! There are so many great stories on this site that never get finished and i really want to see the ending to this one. I always wondered what it would be like if the Teen Titans didn't believe Danny was a hero just like every other crossover. You're doing a great job, especially with Robin.