Reviews for Teardrops On My Guitar
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was an intense but depressing fic...
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
A nicely turned piece. It's particularly good to see the longing by someone realizing what exists between those two. (There's no way Shego would ever go to karaoke night if she didn't feel something for the guy, there just isn't. Don't know why I didn't get that.)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This is the first Drakken/OC fic i have ever read, and let me tell you, i really liked it.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Not really a songfic fan, but this is a good tale. Unrequited love for Drakken is an angle I haven't seen much. Mind you:

"Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?

And there he goes, so perfectly,

The kind of flawless I wish I could be"

No amount of self-delusion could make you think him flawless...
Mengsk chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
That was just beautiful. I don't think I've ever read anything so touching.

If you'll excuse me I have to go kill something on Halo. Get my emotions back into sync.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Wonderful little one shot. I have trouble imagining anyone having such deep feelings for Drew, what with the blue skin and total lack of fashion sense. Then again, she is looking at the odd, but generally okay guy under the villain outfit.

"Out of the blue." All I can say is, OUCH!
Mulletmanalive chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Love the song...after working with a redneck i never thought i'd willingly listen to country ever again (you know who you are Jake) but here we are.

Nice little short and surprisingly strong on atmosphere without any environmental description. I rather wish I could make stuff like that stick.

All the best,

John Riehle chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I must confess, I too am drawing a blank as to who Linda Daniels is? I'm afraid I'm otherwise unable to appreciate the signifcance of her feelings for Drakken, but I will say, you do seem to have built the blue boy up just a bit more than we've ever seen of him in the show.
storyreader51 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow! Somebody has real feelings for Drew, and it's not Shego.

Very impressed by the work.
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Someone actually likes Drew! If only we could all be so lucky!

Is "Linda Daniels" from the show, or someone you made up?
lizathon chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
really nice songfic, most times the songs are so off the plot of the story its just sad. The song 'Teardrops on my gituar' is one with which you can actually make the connection that makes the story more enjoyable.

PoisonousAngel chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
That seriously almost made me cry. But it was really good. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Marvelous one shot. This is already a strong competitor for next Fannies.

Keep the good writing
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This is the not the first tale I have read lately that has used Taylor Swift's song...but it definitely one of the best, I must say;)

Awesome work as always, Zaratan :D
MaceEcam chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Much better than the rubbish heap I was working on. lol