Reviews for Wedge It Good
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Yes! Rip it off!
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Love this story except I hate how she was relieved
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
A great story. Very funny.
DianeB chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Oh my gawd. But you know what's most funny about this story (aside from B'Elanna's wedgie, of course)? The fact that Seven is doing all this over-thinking, yet her conversation with Janeway remains on a relatively even keel, as if she's not thinking all these outrageous thoughts - or dressed in a leopard-skin thong (simulated, I hope). It's almost too bad Janeway's not telepathic.

I question, as does Singing V., your current pee fetish. What's up with that? Not that Golden Showers are bad, but this seems a little weirder than merely that.
Entwining chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Well that was certainly ... interesting. I loved it though. "We'll just have to rip it off." Doesn't that sound familiar ... "Sometimes we just have to punch our way through." Hmm... Anyway, loved it! You should write more often. :)
jollypantsxcore chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
God, I love you.

You're style is so unique.

The stories you come up with involving Seven and Janeway are spectacular, in writing and in humor.

And whatever happened to 'Hazy Cosmic Jive'?
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Okay, dear, you're still too young to be writing this stuff. That being said I love the image of B'Elanna giving Seven a wedgie. That's just... so juvenile, and yet so classic. You also do Seven's Borg-nature tendency-to-overanalyze-everything extremely well. But what's with the pee fetish?
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Yay, you're not dead! Nice ponderings on the function of a thong. Very Seven :-)